January 2011 Moms
Options

Whatcha doin this weekend?

We are going to the pumpkin patch and petting farm. Not sure if it will be today or  tomrorow. Dads bday dinner tmrw night. Other than that, not much!

How about you?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Whatcha doin this weekend?

• Options
    I'm at work catching up on the bump since I was not able to check it all week.  Tomorrow we are going to get DS' 9 month pictures done.  Not sure what else. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We were just talking about you on FB- wondering how you were doing.  How is your DS, feeling 100% better? I think last we spoke...and that might have been 2 weeks ago, he was sick.  Very exciting about getting pics done!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks for asking - he is feeling much better. 

I feel really bad about that facebook group.  I do not have the time to ever get on there.  You guys can kick me out if you want to. 

I am excited about pictures too!  We need some new ones.

I'm surprised that it has been so slow on here.  I was expecting to come back to a TON of new stuff!  Is everyone just mainly talking on FB? 

• Options

Dont be silly- you would never be kicked out of FB! I can't speak for everyone, but I do think it is more active on fb, only because it is easier to use. I think a few of us use our phones, which..the bump can be a major pain on a phone sometimes.

Seems like it gets busy on here for a minute then slows down. Im sure it will pick back up. I like talking to everyone, and not everyone has a fb anyways.

I can't wait to see the 9 month pics, I will be paging you if you dont post them, lol. What sort of outfits do you have picked out, is it in a studio or outside? I bet he is going to look ADORABLE!

• Options
    I'm going to bed. When I wake up I hope to find some crazy stuff going on over at 9-12 marsam! you know what you have to do ;)
  • Options

imageffejsGirl:
    I'm going to bed. When I wake up I hope to find some crazy stuff going on over at 9-12 marsam! you know what you have to do ;)

I wish I had never text you the pic of that preg test. You are not going to be happy unless I shout it from the roof tops, are ya!? Stick out tongue lol

• Options

I will definitely post pics.  It might take me a while though.  I'm really excited to see everyone's Halloween pictures!  Cute babies looking cute - can't beat it!  I have no clue what he is going to wear.  I need to decide on that tonight.  We are going to Portrait Innovations.  We have had the rest of his pictures done there, and I think they do a really good job.

What has been going on with everyone?  Have I missed anything major? 

• Options

I dont think you have missed much, nothing is ringing a bell. We get W's pics done at PI too, and like that place. I also love you get the pics right then! Some how I always spend at least 50 dollars though, when I probably have enough with the 10 dollar packaged.

Good luck tmrw, I hope Lucas is cooperative for you!

• Options

I always spend more too.  It's funny, because DH is such a sucker when it comes to looking at the pictures after.  So, he picks out like every.single.one. as a "keeper."  It's so hard to narrow them down then.  And, when we get home, he always blames me on spending too much. 

Have fun at the pp.  You will have to post cute pictures of Whitney with the pumpkins and animals.  I'm sure she will love it!

• Options

cleaning, cleaning, more cleaning.  Also laundry.  maybe more cleaning.

and of course, screwing around on the internet.  ho hum.

• Options
    I'm going to work on some hair stuff to get ready for the two craft fairs I have coming up.  I plan to also do some cleaning because my house is gross!
  • Options

Well, I got my hair done this morning.  Tonight H and I are going to a halloween party.  I'm so excited!

• Options
    imageMarSamWhitney:

imageffejsGirl:

I wish I had never text you the pic of that preg test. You are not going to be happy unless I shout it from the roof tops, are ya!? Stick out tongue lol

Wait, what??!! Whaaaaaaat???!!

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageRouensDream:
    imageMarSamWhitney:

imageffejsGirl:

Wait, what??!! Whaaaaaaat???!!

Shes messing with me...and im messing with her. lol, i am not preg, just teasing :-)

• Options
    working on getting rid of this stupid cold for all three of us, DS, H and I, not fun!!! Sad
  • Options
    imageMarSamWhitney:

Dont be silly- you would never be kicked out of FB! I can't speak for everyone, but I do think it is more active on fb, only because it is easier to use. I think a few of us use our phones, which..the bump can be a major pain on a phone sometimes.

Seems like it gets busy on here for a minute then slows down. Im sure it will pick back up. I like talking to everyone, and not everyone has a fb anyways.

I can't wait to see the 9 month pics, I will be paging you if you dont post them, lol. What sort of outfits do you have picked out, is it in a studio or outside? I bet he is going to look ADORABLE!

See?! Told you guys this would happen.
  • Options
    imageMrsLynnyD:
    imageMarSamWhitney:

See?! Told you guys this would happen.

It sounds like someone needs to join the FB group, missy! lol. There are under a dozen of us. Lots of TMI, (possibly..mainly for me) lots of support, and lots of laughs.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"