August 2011 Moms
Options

3 Month milestone with sleeping???

Ok so I keep reading and hearing about 3 months is the milestone for sleeping through the nightl.....I have to say LO is doing great already.... down at 7:30-8pm, up at 4:30am en back down until 7am. I am happy with that but everyone keeps telling me after 3 months they start sleeping through the night. Anyone have success at 3 months?

Lynette Kaitlyn Jones arrived August 23rd, 2011! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket

Re: 3 Month milestone with sleeping???

• Options
    LO started STTN (8-9hrs) around 10 wks.. The past week or so she has reverted to waking up 1-2x per night (night being 12 hrs).. She is 3 months today. I am hoping that she is just going through a growth spurt!
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • Options
    DS has started sleeping better the last few nights, but I think it's more because we got a bedtime routine going now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS just started really STTN this week, he has gone until b/w 6:45am and 8:00am for a feeding from his last bedtime feeding, 11 hours being our longest. Before that he was doing anywhere from 6-8 hours as his longest stretch, and will be 3 mo. on Monday... it will come, you are getting there! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Haha, no. Not even close. He's never slept more than a 4 and a half hour stretch, and that was a while ago. It's more like every 2-3 hours. Still. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageCatahoulaMom:
    Haha, no. Not even close. He's never slept more than a 4 and a half hour stretch, and that was a while ago. It's more like every 2-3 hours. Still. 

Ditto.  I was so excited when he slept for 4 hours straight the other night.

• Options
    You LO is STTN big time already!!!!  Like the pp, I read that "STTN" is 6 hrs, so my LO hit it at 11w ---- 8:00 - 2:00, doesn't feel very STTN to me since I am a night owl.  I tried dreamfeeds, but appears LO'll wake up at 1-2am no matter what (then 5am then 8am).  So this past week, I made an effort to go to bed early myself so I can get 3 to 4 hrs sleep.  Sleep when the baby sleeps they say! :)

TTC#1 2003, 5 angels above, IVF-PGS-FET, DD b. Aug-2011

TTC#2 2012/13? FET

• Options

imageCrash Into Me:
    Sttn doesn't always happen at some magical mark. The theories abound on this topic-3 months, 11 pounds, 14 pounds, etc. Your baby will sttn when he/she is ready.

This exactly.

I wish it had a magical mark, but they will do it when their ready. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"