Northern California Babies
Options

? for those who have the Phil & Teds

If you have the P&T and use it as a double, where do you put your diaper bag? It's doesn't look like there is room in the basket if you have 2 riders, and I read that if you hang it off the handle it hits the back child in the head. What's your experiences?

TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ? for those who have the Phil & Teds

• Options
    Have you already bought it?  If you haven't, check out the city select ones.  When you double them, its stadium seating (so both kids can see out), plus the diaper bag hangs normally and you have a huge area underneath for crap too. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    No, I haven't bought it yet. I'd prefer the city select, but the price is hanging me up, big time. The P&T's pop up on CL from time to time which is the only reason I'd choose that one over the City Select.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I know, I wanted the city select so bad and everyone that I know that has bought it says its worth every penny.  and I just could decided.  So I didn't get anything and I cram my bigger onto the front of my single BOB revolution.  meanestmomever

Hope you find a good deal on the P&T!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I have the P&T's double and I like it.  It's true that there's not much room.  When Natalie was an infant, I usually just wore her and Ryan sat in the front.  Now Ryan is too heavy so Natalie sits behind.   If I have my diaper bag, I adjust the straps so that it's super long and it hangs over the back of her seat.  Usually I just have a purse though and I either carry it, set it on top of the stroller or hang it off of the hook I have on the side.   If I have a bunch of stuff that I *have* to bring, I usually throw it in a small bag and put it in the basket...either so that her legs go over the top of it or way up towards the front.  When Ryan sat in the back (about 3 y.o.) with his cousin in the front (and N being worn), i put the diaper bag right under R's legs so that his feet were way under his cousin and his legs were sort of resting on top. (Does that make sense)? 

I will say that I absolutely LOVE my P&T's...especially after taking it to DL in the rain.   I was able to keep BOTH kids dry and push 65lbs like it was empty.  By far WAY easier to push than the graco I have (even with one kid in it).

If you end up using it for something like DL, let me know - I have a LOT of suggestions since we were just there.  

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    We have a P&T sport double. I love it. We use it a lot like D does with our bigger kid in the front (because of weight) and the little guy in the back. With T in the back, My diaper bag still easily fits under the stroller. If I have other gear, then E can easily throw her legs over the top of it in the front. It helps hold it on and kind of acts like an ottoman for her.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options

We have the P&T Vibe.  The basket is small, but I can fit a smaller diaper bag in the basket.  I bought a Mommy hook and carry bags and my purse on the hook.  Doesn't hit my daughter in the head.  She loves riding in the back too.  Both kids love the stroller.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"