August 2011 Moms
Options

Grandparents are awesome!

No reason for this post just wanted to share...

We got invited to a halloween party last minute today so I called my mom and told her that it was totally ok if they couldnt watch her for a few hours but if they could DH and I would love a night out... well I was expecting her to say no but she actually said yes she would love too and that if we felt comfortable leaving her over night we could!! She said what are grandparents?!

Im so excited this is our first night out since LO was born AND im finally healed all the way. I feel like its been so long since we have been out that I forgot how to party. Im all nervous and dont know what to wear but this is soooo needed I cant wait!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Grandparents are awesome!

• Options

Yes That's great! Enjoy your night out!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

And that is why I love living near my parents :) Grandparents (the good ones) are truly the best.

Have fun tonight!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Have a blast! Party like you don't have kids! haha

This is one of the best things about having our in-laws living in the same town as us (and LO being the oldest of 7!) We've already been able to go to 2 weddigs and a couple of nights out with friends and they've been so happy to watch him for us! It was hard to get him back from them haha 

• Options
    imageSkibunny07:

Have a blast! Party like you don't have kids! haha

This is one of the best things about having our in-laws living in the same town as us (and LO being the oldest of 7!) We've already been able to go to 2 weddigs and a couple of nights out with friends and they've been so happy to watch him for us! It was hard to get him back from them haha 

We live smack in the middle of both sets of grandparents (about 30 minutes to each) its fantastic. I almost felt guilty for asking my mom tho I need to get used to asking for babysitting and remember that they LOOOVE keeping her :)

• Options
    Awesome!! Have a ton of fun :)
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"