May 2011 Moms
Options

eye color?

anyone's LO still have an in between eye color? I really can't tell if her eyes are going brown or maybe green or hazel. It's really pretty, but hard to identify. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: eye color?

• Options
    Same here. Some days they look dark brown like mine and some days lighter like DH's hazel.
  • Options
    Same here. At first it seemed like they were going to be blue, then brown, and now this pretty green/hazel color. Who knows!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DS is heading toward hazel (DH's color).  Sometimes they're a weird blue but mostly a greenish/brown.

DD's eyes were blue from Day 1. 

• Options
    My DD has this green/blue/gray color for her eyes. My son had green eyes until he was about a yr and then they became this light brown color. I'm hoping DD has green eyes but I'm not expecting it.
  • Options
    Closer to the center of DS's irises are brown, and on the outer edge they're blue. I was really hoping they'd turn hazel (like mine), but I think the brown trait has a greater chance. :)
  • Options
    We're not in between.  DD still has blue eyes.  I'm kind of surprised really.  I have blue eyes, but DH has brown eyes, so chances are higher for DD to have brown eyes.  I know most of the time eye color develops by 6 months, but the pedi said sometimes it can take up to a year.  I guess we'll see.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"