Multiples
Options

i may spot the whole pregnancy!!

hi girls....

carrying triplets...i will be 9 weeks on Sunday!!  saw three REALLY strong and fast heartbeats this past monday but my brown spotting is continuous and TMI was a little stringy and yukky today...

i am seeing doc on Monday but i don't know how i can relax....i was diagnosed with a small SCH so i am assuming it's working it's way out....

any advice would be GREAT!  

thx girls!!! 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: i may spot the whole pregnancy!!

• Options
    I know exactly what you are going through! I spotted pretty much the whole first 15 weeks of my pregnancy with one huge bleed at 11 weeks and I was sent to the ER where I was sure I lost one of my girls but thankfully they were both fine! My source of bleeding was never really diagnosed. Try not to worry( I know easier said than done) but I do hear that spotting/bleeding is extremely common for multiples. GL to a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy! : ) I also wanted to add I thought the spotting would never end as well but sure enough finally it stopped!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Spotting is very normal for multiple.  I had what I would describe as a period (cramps and all) for the first few weeks of this pregnancy.  But I would bet that your spotting will go away in a few weeks.  I know its scary but try to relax as much as you can and drink a lot of water! =) GL!

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageKarliB84:
    I know exactly what you are going through! I spotted pretty much the whole first 15 weeks of my pregnancy with one huge bleed at 11 weeks and I was sent to the ER where I was sure I lost one of my girls but thankfully they were both fine! My source of bleeding was never really diagnosed. Try not to worry( I know easier said than done) but I do hear that spotting/bleeding is extremely common for multiples. GL to a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy! : ) I also wanted to add I thought the spotting would never end as well but sure enough finally it stopped!

thanks so much!!  i love hearing these things...and your girls are SO cute!!  i can't get over the cow costumes:)   lol!!!   LOVE! 

• Options
    Thank you! And yes, lots and lots of water! : )
  • Options

imageKarliB84:
    Thank you! And yes, lots and lots of water! : )

I'm working on the water thing....i HATE it esp when i am feeling queasy but i am going to force it:) 

• Options

I spotted for roughly 4 - 7 days each month for the first three months of my pregnancy right when I would have had my period and it was also brown. While it's not exactly the same thing, I know what you're going through. In retrospect, I wish someone had told me that spotting is more common in multiples' pregnancies, and I think it's attributed to the uterus stretching so quickly/dramatically. Anyways, I was sure the spotting would never end and even though I was told it was okay each time it happened, it still stressed me out. Eventually it did stop (I didn't spot the 4th month) and haven't had any since. 

I agree with PP, keep the liquids flowing! And, take it easy if you can, put your feet up and don't over do it. GL! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"