Pre-School and Daycare

What is your 4 y.o. boy into?

I'm trying to think up ideas for Christmas gifts for DS.  I think DH wants to get him a power wheels.  What other toys does your DS like right now?  Specifically learning toys.  Thanks so much!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What is your 4 y.o. boy into?

• IPod touch Bikes Soccer ball and a net They are getting in to music. One of my sons just discovered the operation game.
  • He loves his train table, drums, puzzles, blocks, balls, tricycle, leapster explorer, and vtech computer. For Christmas I'd like to get him the M&D see and spell, inchimals, stomp rocket jr, stepper, and some kind of school bus (he's obsessed with school buses).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagePaigeC1981:
    He loves his train table, drums, puzzles, blocks, balls, tricycle, leapster explorer, and vtech computer. For Christmas I'd like to get him the M&D see and spell, inchimals, stomp rocket jr, stepper, and some kind of school bus (he's obsessed with school buses).

I bought a die cast school bus on amazon for like $12 for ds for Christmas.  

• anything super hero...

pirate stuff

dress up

playing soccer

I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • oh, we also got him a Leap Pad for xmas.

I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • DD got the Leap Frog Scribble and Write for her bday and DS loves it. He is also into soccer, all types of vehicles, costumes/dress up, VTech computer and kidizoom camera.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • he goes to daycare and he's in a room where bigger kids go after school. DS has been introduced to Beyblades. He still loves anything trains, Cars (disney). We have the Leapster Explorer. For Xmas, my MIL ordered the Leapster iPad (don't know the official name).

• We got DS1 a Leapster Explorer for him for his 4th birthday and he loved it - still does!  It's like a little PSP hand-held system.  He's got Toy Story 3, Penguins of Madagascar, X-Men Wolverine and Dora the Explorer for it.  They are all good games because they all teach about addition/subtraction, spelling, and being able to "write" the numbers and letters.

He also loves his matchbox cars and the little track that he's got for it. 

However, his favorite thing, BY FAR, to do is play games on the Wii.  They aren't very educational - but it sure does help the hand/eye coordination! :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"