April 2011 Moms
Options

Being a parent makes you think about things....

Today at work I was researching private schools to see which one I want to enroll my LO in.  WTF...she's only 6.5 months old!Indifferent
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Being a parent makes you think about things....

• Options
    Yeah, some of the "best" local preschools have classes filled three years ahead of time.  It's crazy!  Luckily, the two preschools I would like Chase to go to, don't fall into that category.  One is our church preschool, and the other is the Montessori preschool that I worked at for a summer in college.  Both of them have great programs.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options

imageTwirple:
    Yeah, some of the "best" local preschools have classes filled three years ahead of time.  It's crazy! 

I know!!!!  I never understood until now the how hard the ins & outs of parenthood are.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If I'm still a professor here when Liam is college-age, he gets two years of free college. I've actually been thinking how I feel about him going here. WTH? I'm college-planning already!?!?
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm kind of glad we live in such a rural area.  We don't have much choice in these areas.  Also, a big downfall if it were a bad school, but luckily it's not.
    DSC_0424 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since January 2012
  • Options

If I knew then what I know now as a mom of a 20 year old and 7 months.  Planning way ahead is worth the effort.

I know I wont have any problems when it comes time for Olivia when it comes to college she will be #4 for us to go and we will have it all down by then. 

Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageshaindelr:
    If I'm still a professor here when Liam is college-age, he gets two years of free college. I've actually been thinking how I feel about him going here. WTH? I'm college-planning already!?!?

Haha, DH works for a college, too, but it's richie-rich so they'll pay partial tuition for any local school. We've had conversations that start with "When Nate goes to college, we can probably afford..." and then stop because a) who knows if DH will still be working in education when that rolls around? and b) who knows if DS will want to go to college at all! He just started babbling a week ago. But I guess being ridiculous is part of being a parent.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"