Washington Babies

FFFC

Let's hear it ladies!  Make it juicy Stick out tongue
BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12

Re: FFFC

• I'm thrilled that there are going to be a lot of kids at DS's bday party tonight:  I just wish the parents would have RSVP'd prior to last night at 9 pm and via text and email today. 

I shopped for gift bags, plates and accessories last night and now won't have enough becuase the sibs coming with the kids puts us over 12 people.

• I bought a pumpkin pie yesterday and decided to have some while I was stuck watching the World Series with DH who was buzzed.  I offered him a squirt of Whipped Cream from the can and he said "Only if I can lick it off your boobs" he was distracted watching the game so I took my shirt off and walked over to him with whipped cream on my boobs....I thought he was going to faint!

Juicy enough for ya? Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageChubbyCheekiesMom:

I bought a pumpkin pie yesterday and decided to have some while I was stuck watching the World Series with DH who was buzzed.  I offered him a squirt of Whipped Cream from the can and he said "Only if I can lick it off your boobs" he was distracted watching the game so I took my shirt off and walked over to him with whipped cream on my boobs....I thought he was going to faint!

Dear lord, I wish I could still do that and feel sexy! At 35 weeks pregnant, there wouldn't be a sexy thing about it! I say, go you!

Here's my confession. I bought the Costco size bag of Halloween candy and have dug into it more times than I care to share. I'm really not looking forward to my weigh in next week at the MW's office.

My other confession; I'm so over being pregnant! Between the SPD and my Nat. Geo. sized boobs, I'm ready to be done.

Nicole 32| Julian 29
    Cooper: 11/20/11
    Julian: EDD 8/1/16
    PCOS & Endo. w/ DOR

• My body apparently didn't get the "You had the baby" memo because the PUPPPS rash is spreading to my arms and legs. My OB said it happens sometimes and that other than riding it out and using Cortisone cream, the only other option is a steroid treatment. Cool... So basically I have to just be itchy and splotchy and I feel disgusting. I *think* it's starting to get better at least on my belly, so hopefully it's going away soon, but I still feel gross.
    photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

I bought a pumpkin pie yesterday and decided to have some while I was stuck watching the World Series with DH who was buzzed.  I offered him a squirt of Whipped Cream from the can and he said "Only if I can lick it off your boobs" he was distracted watching the game so I took my shirt off and walked over to him with whipped cream on my boobs....I thought he was going to faint!

Awesome!  Good for you, N!!

My confession is that I haven't confessed anything in weeks.  I figure it's not very interesting to hear that I cry a few times/wk about James (happy, hormonal tears), I'm having swelling and carpal tunnel issues again (need to make Dr appt), and DH and I haven't had sex since probably March.  I was on pelvic rest until July, and have had less than zero drive since baby.  I've offered 2x anyway, out of guilt, but DH hasn't been interested (hates that he's gained weight).  We're also starting to plan for #2.  It would be nice if my weight was at a better place, but our TTC window is pretty small with me being older.  We're hoping not to need IF help this time, so I guess we need to dust Stella off some time soon. ;-)

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • imageIkesHawaiian06:
    My body apparently didn't get the "You had the baby" memo because the PUPPPS rash is spreading to my arms and legs. My OB said it happens sometimes and that other than riding it out and using Cortisone cream, the only other option is a steroid treatment. Cool... So basically I have to just be itchy and splotchy and I feel disgusting. I *think* it's starting to get better at least on my belly, so hopefully it's going away soon, but I still feel gross.

I'm sorry, K!  I hope it starts going away really soon!

• I feel overwhelmed with my entire life.  I try to do too much and feel like a failure when I can't get it all done.  I know that I try to do too much.  But there's nobody else who can do it for me. 

Today I'm hiring a cleaning service - it will get paid for out of our emergency savings.  This is an emergency in my book.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLauraLynneC:

I feel overwhelmed with my entire life.  I try to do too much and feel like a failure when I can't get it all done.  I know that I try to do too much.  But there's nobody else who can do it for me. 

Today I'm hiring a cleaning service - it will get paid for out of our emergency savings.  This is an emergency in my book.

You are amazing and have a huge heart! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I keep wishing I could "like" stuff here.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow! 

• imageMrsH_08:
    I keep wishing I could "like" stuff here.

Me too!  Yes

Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I have been watching the calories and cutting the sweets for almost two weeks and I am losing it. I haven't caved.. but my mind is loopy thinking about how delish a cookie or something would be tonight. I have to keep reminding myself of the progress I have made in just two weeks (lost a pound a week!!) so that I can stick to this. I look at pictures of myself from when I was a total gym bunny (pre DH and pre LO) and wonder if I will ever feel that good about my body again.... I will, right? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMaddimom:
    imageLauraLynneC:

I feel overwhelmed with my entire life.  I try to do too much and feel like a failure when I can't get it all done.  I know that I try to do too much.  But there's nobody else who can do it for me. 

Agreed!

Hey-O! I love you for confessing this. ;-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageWatchPot:
    imageMaddimom:
    imageLauraLynneC:

Agreed!

Awww...thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"