Multiples
Options

For those with LOs in Size 1 diapers...

How long on average were they in this size?

I can't remember with DDs for the life of me and DS is now in Size 1 and needs diapers ordered stat...

TIA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker,Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: For those with LOs in Size 1 diapers...

• Options

Weve been in size ones for over a month... but I just found this awesome deal at walmart.com! For 47.19, you get 3 huge boxes of diapers it ends up being 7 cents per diaper-- which is unheard of!
    I know we (the twins) have been going through one of those 234 count of size ones every 2 weeks. :) Plus there is FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pampers-Swaddlers-Diapers-XL-Case-Sizes-1-2-3-and-Bonus-Travel-Pouch-Bundle/17057138

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My DD is 6 months and still in size 1 diapers.  My DS was in size 1 for about 2 months. 
    U/S#1 showed 2 heartbeats! U/S#2 showed Baby A's heartbeat was 157 and Baby B 's heartbeat was 183! U/S#4 showed Baby A is a Boy (heartbeat 161) and Baby B is a Girl (heartbeat 159)!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you order more than two cases, they will have a growth spurt and need size 2s later this week. Happens to me every time! I had an Amazon S&S snafu and ended up having to return 6 cases of size 1 diapers. It was only a few days after they all arrived that my LOs shot up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I can't remember, but congratulations!! 

I do know I bought too many #1s because I gave a lot away. 

Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"