Single Parents
Options

Just AWing myself, lol. Good news inside!

At the beginning of this month I took the police exam for my township. I finally got a letter back today saying that I PASSED! Now I get to go for the physical test next month which involves running, sit-ups, and bench pressing. So I'm going to be working out like CRAZY.

I'm so happy I could burst! If I get this, I know I'll be able to provide everything that I want for my son and more. I won't have to worry about CS being on time in order to just survive. I really needed this good news today!

I just wanted to pat myself on the back, lol! 

Anyone else have good news to share? 

Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Just AWing myself, lol. Good news inside!

• Options

Congrats!  That is awesome news!  That gives me so much hope that DS and I can make it on our own!

In response to your question, I think STBXH and I may actually have an agreement worked up.  Once it is reviewed and signed my court date will be moved up and I will actually be divorced by the end of Novemeber.  I won't be financially solvent for a while as I owe my lawyer more money, but eventually things will work out.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yay!!! That's awesome news!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Congrats on passing the written exam! And I am sure the physical one will have its perks too.

As for other good news....I paid off my car today, woo hoo!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"