Two Under 2

This is rough

feeling sick with two toddlers at home and no hubby here to help is NOT fun at all. I am hungry and nauseous all the time...So if I dont eat a ton in the morning than I will gag. But its hard to eat and I dont know what I want...UGH. to top it off DS woke up at 5 am, which is an hr earlier than normal and DD has been waking early too. Seriously!? Lack of sleep makes it worse. 

This morning was much better, I downed a banana at 5 am and then took a zofran and as long as I ate as soon as I felt hunger, then the nausea isnt as bad. I have been eating non stop since 5. I hope this doesnt last til 16 wks like it did with DD.

one week left, then DH says he'll get up with the kids during his 3 weeks off..I love him.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: This is rough

• I hope you feel better soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hope you're feeling better soon and that DH's vacation comes soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry! I've been dealing with a sick baby this whole pregnancy....double ear infection, bronchitis, strep throat and now I'm pretty sure hand foot mouth...ugh!

Everything seems more exhausting when you are pregnant. Keep you chin up! It WILL pass :) 

• It's hard enough even with my H around. I can't imagine having H gone for so long at a time! Being pg with 2u2 is waaay harder than being pg with one baby. I don't want to go through this ever again. Three kids is it for us, I think!

• ok now add hand foot mouth to the list! ugh!!!!!!
  • I hope you get relief and that the next week flies by!  

You have my sympathies because it was hard enough chasing one around feeling that way.   I just kept telling myself that it was part of the blessing. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"