Georgia Babies
Options

Anyone going to YGG Sunday?

We are going to the 2pm show.  I'm kind of nervous, I don't know how Max is going to react...  But I guess we'll see!!  : )
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone going to YGG Sunday?

• Options

imageally-cat:
    We are going to the 2pm show.  I'm kind of nervous, I don't know how Max is going to react...  But I guess we'll see!!  : )

We are going at 2pm also!  I hope she likes it, but like you I am a little nervous.  I made sure to get seats in the balcony so she's not too overwhelmed.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We are going Sunday at 5. Our seats are on the floor. I thought it would be more fun to be in with all the action, but I have no idea what to expect.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're going to the 2:00 show too!  We can't wait.  I hate to say it, but I think that my hubby and I are more excited than Emma is!    We're dorks like that.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We aren't going this year cause we went to Sesame Street Live in Sept instead but we went last year.  Your little ones are going to LOVE it!  Ava is not a fan of characters up close but had a great time at the show and she was only 18 months old.  Don't be nervous and have a great time!  
    photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

We went last year and DD LOVED it.  She cried when it was over to go back to her seat.  DD loves dressed up characters though, and was thrilled to get up close and personal with them.

DH and DD are going tomorrow at 5.  We didn't get a ticket for me because it was so close to my due date we weren't sure I would make it.  DH will be dressed up as DJ Lance in the front row.  Yeah - the Jewish DJ Lance. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    DMoney will be a kickass big sister
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageJanimal:

We went last year and DD LOVED it.  She cried when it was over to go back to her seat.  DD loves dressed up characters though, and was thrilled to get up close and personal with them.

DH and DD are going tomorrow at 5.  We didn't get a ticket for me because it was so close to my due date we weren't sure I would make it.  DH will be dressed up as DJ Lance in the front row.  Yeah - the Jewish DJ Lance. 

Haha!  You need to post a pic of him.  Didn't he do this last year?  Or maybe I am thinking of someone else...

• Options

Yes, he was DJ Lance last year too.  At the intermission they gave him the microphone!  Last year I made DD a Muno dress, this year I made her an orange DJ Lance dress so she matches her Daddy.  The after party details said that DJ Lance would be there (He didn't go to the afterparty last year) so I'm hoping they get a pic with him.

They are down there now - I am SO BUMMED to be missing it. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    DMoney will be a kickass big sister
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"