January 2011 Moms
Options

CP: Lying to your SO

Re: CP: Lying to your SO

• Options
    I am a special snowflake. I am usually really honest, but I might refrain telling him something if it might hurt him. It all depends on the situation. Nothing major of course. More like.. Yes you have the biggest shlong in the universe.. Of course..duh..:)

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I lie about shopping and that crap. Nothing that would hurt our relationship if he found out or nothing that he would be upset about...just you know, the stuff that's not important that annoys him. He better not lie to me though about ANYTHING. hahha
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't know if I would call it lying, rather than omitting the truth (lol).  If I have on something he never saw before and asks where it came from... I "been" had that.  I don't think that is a lie.  Who can define how far advance "been" was?  Take this jacket I am wearing today.  I "been" had this since lunchtime yesterday.  LOL!

This drives my husband crazy.  I remember when he used to always ask me about my shoes and I would tell him I been had them.  Well, when I went to trade in my SUV a few years ago for a new car (I'm back in a SUV now), he checked the trunk and a ton of shoe boxes fell out.  He looked at me and asked if those were the shoes I "been" had.  LOL!! Now if I use that line, he always ask me, "what's been?"  LMBO!!

In all seriousness, I never lie to him about anything serious.  It's usually about shopping.  I am pretty good with money though, so it doesn't bother him as much as he let on.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"