Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Maybe I have my answer

Well so much for "wondering" what the verdict it. I passed a pretty decent size clot this afternoon. I'm not thinking I could still have a viable pregnancy with a clot like that. SIGH. The weird thing is I've had no cramping since yesterday. Has anyone else experienced that? Seeing that really shook me to the core. I left work to come home and work from here. It's good to be im my PJ's on the couch.

I am so sad to lose this little one. I wanted her (convinced it was a girl) really really badly. I don't care that it was really early, I don't care that all signs say I can still have a healthy baby. I wanted THIS baby. Does anyone else find TB banners on the right side of the website to be kinda sad? I keep looking around and realizing there are other moms on this site who are celebrating their babies, not mourning them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Maybe I have my answer

• Options

I'm sorry.  It does hurt and sting a bit I will admit to that.  I also want to be a good hearted person and be happy that these moms didn't have to go through what we are going through.  I also think some of those moms celebrating could have also been in our shoes.

This isn't easy and I hope in the future we all have our little miracles to cuddle and love. 

Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

i'm really sorry that things didn't turn around. i know it's hard to face it - i held out hope until the bitter end. i completely understand what you're feeling, i think it's perfectly normal to be upset and hurt about losing this one. it's natural to hold a place in your heart for your little one. i know i will. 

my thoughts are with you.

(and yes, i *hate* those banners right now. and that stupid baby saying 'from the knot'! i want to punch that little jerk in the face). 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageelizabethwig:

i'm really sorry that things didn't turn around. i know it's hard to face it - i held out hope until the bitter end. i completely understand what you're feeling, i think it's perfectly normal to be upset and hurt about losing this one. it's natural to hold a place in your heart for your little one. i know i will. 

(and yes, i *hate* those banners right now. and that stupid baby saying 'from the knot'! i want to punch that little jerk in the face). 

hahah! OK that just made me laugh really hard so thank you! that baby IS a little jerk.

• Options
    imageelizabethwig:

hahah! OK that just made me laugh really hard so thank you! that baby IS a little jerk.

• Options
    imagebabyquestnortheast:

glad i could help! hah.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Aww, I'm so sorry things didn't turn around.

I barely had any cramping at all. I always heard that m/c resulted in extremely heavy bleeding as well as painful cramps. When I was younger, my periods used to be really bad - very heavy bleeding with painful cramps. The bleeding and cramps from my m/c were nowhere near as bad as some periods I had when I was younger. So it's possible to not really have cramping.

And I understand how you feel. I've had people telling me that I was able to get pregnant and it will happen again. And while I do want to be pregnant again, I would do anything if I could get this baby back.

imageimageimage
    BFP #1 ~ EDD 5.20.2012 ~ MC 10.1.2011
    BFP #2 ~ EDD 11.15.2012 ~ CP 3.7.2012
    BFP #3 ~ DS born 12.03.2012

FF Chart
  • Options
    ((Hugs)) This is all so hard--even worse with the uncertainty you've had to deal with. I have to be really careful on this site because it's 98% geared to healthy pregnancies babies. When I bump on my phone I hit the "newborns" tab by accident all the time and it seriously pisses me off. And don't get me started on the newsletters I still get that assume I'm KU. Ugh.
    photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageVineyardMel:
    ((Hugs)) This is all so hard--even worse with the uncertainty you've had to deal with. I have to be really careful on this site because it's 98% geared to healthy pregnancies babies. When I bump on my phone I hit the "newborns" tab by accident all the time and it seriously pisses me off. And don't get me started on the newsletters I still get that assume I'm KU. Ugh.

The newsletters suck.  That was one of the first things I deleted!  The morning after my D&C I got a "your belly at 11 weeks" update.  I almost threw my phone out the window.  

• Options
    So sorry for your loss.  *hugs*
    BFP #1 9-15-11; EDD 5-28-12. US 6w2d, growth

BFP #2 12-6-11 and 12-7-11; EDD 8-17-12. US 6w6d measuring 5w6d. Misoprostol Assisted m/c 1-16-12 at 9w3d.

<a href="http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n56/katharine25/?action=view

• Options
    imageVineyardMel:
    When I bump on my phone I hit the "newborns" tab by accident all the time and it seriously pisses me off.
    OMG, me too! I hate that the newborns tab has to be right above the link back to the main board. I definitely click on it way too often. I also wish those stupid ads didn't have to be on the right hand side of the page.
    imageimageimage
    BFP #1 ~ EDD 5.20.2012 ~ MC 10.1.2011
    BFP #2 ~ EDD 11.15.2012 ~ CP 3.7.2012
    BFP #3 ~ DS born 12.03.2012

FF Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"