Military Families
Options

What all should I take photos of?

We have a TV, Wii and DVD player. Other than that, I cant think of much. I also took photos of the washer and dryer, Kitchen Aid mixer and coffee maker (expensive one).

We'll be taking our laptops, my shop items, photos and important papers with us in our cars.....

Am I not thinking of something? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What all should I take photos of?

• Options
    If you have any furniture that is relatively new, or undamaged take pictures of those items. If you have a large DVD/ GAME collection take a picture of it with estimated number. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options

Anything fragile that's prone to breaking, even if it's not that valuable. Lamps, figurines, my H has some model airplanes that are fragile, etc... Better safe than sorry. 

Also, I'd take photos of your furniture so you can prove it's not scratched.  

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I would take pics of all furniture. My bed set has been torn up in some way or another with each move. Along with what everyone else said I would reccomend taking a generic picture of each room so you can see what all is in it and the general condition of it and then of course if something is missing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageF15Wife:

I would take pics of all furniture. My bed set has been torn up in some way or another with each move. Along with what everyone else said I would reccomend taking a generic picture of each room so you can see what all is in it and the general condition of it and then of course if something is missing.

agreed.  Also write down the serial numbers off any electronics (TV, DVD player, etc)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm a nutcase and I literally took pictures of everything.  If it was a set I took a pic of the set.  I just did my claims like 5 minutes ago.  Thankfully I did take those pics.  Although I couldn't upload them because I have a mac at home.  So I had to come to the post library.  I would say if you would want to make a claim if something happens to it, take a picture.
    Married since 3/20/2010 Expecting Baby #1 on 6/9/2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"