Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

How long did you/do you use a changing pad

I guess until they get too big to get up there? If you're a 2+ mom, how long did you use yours?
photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg

Re: How long did you/do you use a changing pad

• Options
    DS is almost 17 months and I still use ours if I change him in his room.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

• Options
    We have changed DD 100% of the time (while at home) on her changing pad.  She is 14 months old today.  We definitely got our money's worth out of it and the changing pad covers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We used it for just about every single diaper change until DS was potty trained - which was about 2 months ago. So, 2.5 years.
  • Options

We used it until about 5-6 months. I think we got our money's worth. We also took a poll in 3-6 about the usage at that time and most people said that they were using it for everything but changing the baby.

For me, my LO was just too interested in looking around and when she was that high, she just couldn't reall see so she kept trying to move around... and it was a little too risky for us. We just started changing her on the bed, floor, etc. I would definitely recommend it for the newborn days though, it was extremely convenient.

• Options
    We still use ours for all diaper and clothing changes. When #2 is born the table will get moved in their room.
  • Options

We used it until ds was about 2. I had friends who said they never used theirs. But I feel especially with boys you never know when you are going to get sprayed so I would rather that happen on the changing table rather than my bed.

• Options
    We still use ours. We actually have a 2nd one for when we change ds downstairs. We will be getting another one for ds #2 very shortly.
  • Options
    My DS is 20 months as we still use it whenever we are upstairs.  I don't see us stopping anytime soon.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    19-20 months
  • Options

We still use it, but we'll be taking the pad off of the dresser within the next couple of months. DS is just too big and squirmy. If he's not trying to roll over the edge, he's trying to launch himself off head first, or he sits up and snatches the extra diapers and box of wipes from the end of the dresser.

I'd say by Christmas, it'll be gone and he'll be changed elsewhere.

• Options
    imagesrs5624:

We still use it, but we'll be taking the pad off of the dresser within the next couple of months. DS is just too big and squirmy. If he's not trying to roll over the edge, he's trying to launch himself off head first, or he sits up and snatches the extra diapers and box of wipes from the end of the dresser.

I'd say by Christmas, it'll be gone and he'll be changed elsewhere.

This. I rarely use it. I would go ahead and put it away, but DH still uses it when he changes LO.

• Options

I still use mine

and my sister that has a 27 month old (petite) DD still uses hers few times a day

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"