Pre-School and Daycare
Options

RP: Does anyone have a MobiGo?

If so, do you like it?  I've been thinking about getting DD one for Christmas.  I thought it would be good for the car - we drive 3 hours round trip back to our hometown at least twice a month.  It would be nice for her to have something to do in the car, especially if its educational.  I also thought it would come in handy on those days we're stuck inside thanks to below freezing temps.  But, I keep going back and forth because I don't want her to turn into a game-aholic like my nephews.  I'd definitely limit the time she could play with it each day, but I don't want it to turn into a big battle.  If you have one, what do you think?  Does your DC like it?  Is it worth the money?  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: RP: Does anyone have a MobiGo?

• Options
    We got one for Elyse last Christmas.   She loves it!   Dosne't understand all the games fully, but still loves it!
  • Options
    We have one.  My DD likes it and plays with it when we suggest it to her.  Otherwise, she will let it sit.  But it's good for car rides, grocery shopping, etc.  I would recommend maybe thinking about the Leapfrog leappad or whatever it is called.  It is about $40 more, but it's the new release this year of electronics and it is more like the ipod touch.  So in addition to the games, it also has apps you can download and can take pictures, etc.  I would consider getting one for my DD this year, but she just got the mobigo last year and I refuse to buy her a big electronic toy every year.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMom2Cinderella:
    We have one.  My DD likes it and plays with it when we suggest it to her.  Otherwise, she will let it sit.  But it's good for car rides, grocery shopping, etc.  I would recommend maybe thinking about the Leapfrog leappad or whatever it is called.  It is about $40 more, but it's the new release this year of electronics and it is more like the ipod touch.  So in addition to the games, it also has apps you can download and can take pictures, etc.  I would consider getting one for my DD this year, but she just got the mobigo last year and I refuse to buy her a big electronic toy every year.
    She's still a bit young for the recommended age on it, but I like the LeapPad a lot more. I might hold off and get her that for her next birthday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"