~*FrostyCake*~ — The Bump
Canada Babies

~*FrostyCake*~

Where in Northern Alberta are you? I live about 15 minutes west of Edmonton!
Kristin & Dave

Happy Easter

My Blog

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: ~*FrostyCake*~

• Hey Kriz_b

I live in Grande Prairie. So about 4 hrs west from you. Have you got any snow yet!? Hope to hear from you. You may be the closest mama i've met on TB so far  

Blake in BW 6 months Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 1RememberingMiloJuly1st2012
  • I'm actually visiting at my mom's in Ontario right now. I'll be home Nov 17th so I'm sure we'll have snow by then. My husband works just north of Ft Mac and sent me a picture of the snow he had there this week. yuck.
    Kristin & Dave

Happy Easter

My Blog

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• image Kriz_b:
    I'm actually visiting at my mom's in Ontario right now. I'll be home Nov 17th so I'm sure we'll have snow by then. My husband works just north of Ft Mac and sent me a picture of the snow he had there this week. yuck.

Oh ok. Well enjoy your trip, and the decent weather over there. My dad and a couple aunts are actually in Ottawa. No snow here yet...I know the surrounding areas have had a bit but thankfully it's been holding out around here. Was actually a nice day yesterday. Just about +4.  

Blake in BW 6 months Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 1RememberingMiloJuly1st2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards