December 2010 Moms
Options

He claps

while breastfeeding even in his sleep.  Lol!
Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13

Re: He claps

• Options
    how cute! i wish my LO would clap. :-)
  • Options

imagejanneann1127:
    how cute! i wish my LO would clap. :-)

Same here! Nora walks, but doesn't clap. Looks at us like we're crazy when we try to get her to do it.

But, yeah, adorable! I am jealous!

norathe girlsamelia
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thats awesome!  when we try to take griffs hands and make them clap, he will angrily pull them away and look at us like we're monkeys lol.
  • Options

LOL! DS, too! When he first learned to clap, I remember it was so sad & cute at the same time - he was crying laying on his back in his crib & when I went to him, he was crying & clapping, almost like, "please mommy, I will clap for you if you pick me up!"

And he "claps" his hand against my chest or boob while BFing. He loves the sound it makes!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagebosha711:

LOL! DS, too! When he first learned to clap, I remember it was so sad & cute at the same time - he was crying laying on his back in his crib & when I went to him, he was crying & clapping, almost like, "please mommy, I will clap for you if you pick me up!"

And he "claps" his hand against my chest or boob while BFing. He loves the sound it makes!

So cute!  G has been clapping for awhile but he just started this whole clapping while eating thing.   We were laying in bed last night in the dark and he was eating and all of a sudden I hear and feel this little clapping.  G was asleep (he doesn't really wake up to feed) and it was so cute.  He did it while awake today, too. 

Lilypie - (vGZN)

• Options

That is too cute...Yeah for clapping.  My LO claps anytime anyone claps or says "yeah" and she has also been slapping my boob while nursing- but hey, maybe she's clapping it Smile  which is cute, because I am trying to teach her patty cake, so maybe she is playing patty cake with my boobs....babies are awesome!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    That is so cute and in his sleep he must be dreaming of something exciting :) Kiya gets the giggles in her sleep I love it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageFairy kisses:
    That is so cute and in his sleep he must be dreaming of something exciting :) Kiya gets the giggles in her sleep I love it.

Oh, that is adorable! 

Lilypie - (vGZN)

• Options
    imageKellog+1:
    imagebosha711:

So cute!  G has been clapping for awhile but he just started this whole clapping while eating thing.   We were laying in bed last night in the dark and he was eating and all of a sudden I hear and feel this little clapping.  G was asleep (he doesn't really wake up to feed) and it was so cute.  He did it while awake today, too. 

This would be horribly cute, except that G could never ever be horrible.

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Options
    our LO claps, its so cute - he does it even when he doesn't feel good.  its not constant, but every other day or so.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers We're Finally Three

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Cassie has read 1 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"