March 2011 Moms
Options

Halloween?

What is your LO dressing up as for Halloween? Are you all going to any parties or trick-or-treating? 

My LO will be a bear and has a very busy schedule! We went to one party last weekend, and will be attending two more on Saturday and Sunday. He didn't get much out of them, so we won't be going trick-or-treating this year. I'm sure it will be a different story next year.

Re: Halloween?

• Options

No costume for DS.  He is going to a party with his cousins at his grandma's house on Saturday though.  I have a onesie for him that is orange with a little spider & spider web and says "itsy bitsy" alone with some green baby legs with a spiderweb print on them. 

We won't be doing trick-or-treating since the candy would obv. be for mommy & daddy and not for DS.  :)

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I made a blue bird costume for LO. It's super cute.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    E will be a robot and will Trick or Treat at the neighbors. After that, bedtime.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My brother is having a party this weekend so DH and I are dressing up as burglars and DS will be a sack of money.  Then on Halloween he's dressing up as a bat and going "trick or treating" to the grandparents houses and some other family that lives in the area.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I made a multi-colored parrot costume for Bubba.  No trick-or-treating but we will dress up to pass out candy, and we have a costume party Saturday.

Support bacteria...it's the only culture some people have.
  • Options
    imageCarrieLiz:
    My brother is having a party this weekend so DH and I are dressing up as burglars and DS will be a sack of money.  Then on Halloween he's dressing up as a bat and going "trick or treating" to the grandparents houses and some other family that lives in the area.
    I love that costume!  Henry has a pumpkin costume and we will probably take him around to the grandparents  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

MIL made DD a Native American costume. It's pretty adorable - a little suede dress with southwest trim around the neck, bottom and sleeves and fringe on the bottom. Matching little satchel and a feather headpiece.

We have a Halloween playdate tomorrow, which we may not attend if DD isn't feeling well (shots today). Then a Halloween potluck party at a park on Friday, and going to MIL's on Monday for trick or treating (MIL's idea...she just wants to show off her granddaughter, I wouldn't be taking DD trick or treating if she hadn't invited us to). 

imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageCarrieLiz:

Aww, that is hilarious.  DD is going as a bumblebee.  We will bring her to our quaint little "downtown" area for "Monsters on Mainstreet" so people can see her (we bring her down there quite a bit). 

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • Options
    I can't take the credit - another bumpie suggested it a couple months back :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We got a Strawberry costume for Emilie. We'll take her to my parents, and to a few neighbours, but that's about it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Nate is going as a garden gnome :-) We found the costume a few weeks back at a Halloween store and fell in love with it. He even wears the hat and beard without ripping it off!
  • Options
    DS is going to be a monster.  We will make the rounds to family houses over the weekend since no one lives within 40 minutes of each other and we don't want to jam it all into a few hours on Halloween and wear DS out. No trick or treating this year, probably just sit at home and hand out candy :)
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"