Postpartum Depression
Options

What has your LO done lately to make you smile

My DD was on her mat playing this morning when I was taking a shower (Dh was with her) and then I heard her crawling down the hall giggling and trying to get to me. I looked out of the shower and she was soooo cute....DH and I just can't believe how mobile she is now.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: What has your LO done lately to make you smile

• Options
    My girl just learned how to talk really well so her and her daddy like to get into play arguments about who's "mommy" I am. After about 2 minutes of yelling "my mommy!" back and forth she finally jumped on me, gave me a hug, stuck her finger in her daddy's face and yelled " SHARE DADDY!". I love my step daughter =) I pray her brother is even half as good as she is.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

She is trying to crawl so she gets on all fours and gives me a glance and a little smile as if she wants to tell me "I know this is it!"

Lately she has been really clingy to me, I actually like it.  She is usually VERY clingy with DH.  The other day DH was holding her and she threw her arms at me.  Feeling a bit selfish about it, but it made my heart melt. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Big brother - He's learning so much, and really starting to talk. The other day he grabbed little brother's foot and was saying "tickle tickle" 

Little brother - The smiles. The big gummy grins. They melt my heart.

• Options
    DH wakes DD in the morning while I finish getting everything ready to go.  This morning when I walked into her room, she gave me a huge smile and DH commented that he hadn't gotten one of his own.  She loves me!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"