LGBT Parenting
Options

Thank you!

Hello All,

I want to express my sincerest gratitude for your thoughts, prayers, emails, and texts, they have made a HUGE difference. I love my LGBT bumpee family!

Things are improving, but I will still leave any of my updates to C. She thinks I am being a little overly ambitious (e.g. wanting to be at work), but I suppose she is right (ergo I am home today).

Once again...THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Thank you!

• Options
    So glad you are doing better.  Take your time and heal.  I was so worried (I still am) take care of yourself.  Hugs
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Glad to see you hear! xo!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad to hear from you! Get well soon!!
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Get well soon!!!  You will be back to work in no time !!
    We had three BFN in the Fall of 2011. It is back on to some baby making come June. Swim little fellas, SWIM!!!!
  • Options
    Glad to hear you're doing better!
    Our NEW Blog
    Married my best friend 5*15*2008 Trying to start our family 8*2011
    unmedicated iui#3= bfp 10/20/11! beta#1=11, beta#2=85, beta#3=741,beta#4=1000,beta#5=2146,beta#6=7454 *please keep doubling* imageimageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so glad to see you back on the board. I hope your recovery continues and that you will take your time getting back to work. Take care of yourself and give your wife and the kiddos some extra hugs from us!
  • Options
    Glad to hear you are feeling better! Take the time you need to heal--your body has been through a lot!
  • Options
     Sending you healing prayers. SO glad to hear you're home with your family. Smile
  • Options
    Rest and get well soon! (((hugs)))
    Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

((hugs))

I've been thinking about you all non-stop.  Prayers for good health - for a long time to come.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"