March 2011 Moms
Options

It's been asked before, but anyone TTC?

I remember there being several who said they weren't preventing another pregnancy. Is anyone pregnant yet? We just started trying again this month, but between BFing and a lot of family history of trouble TTC it could take awhile. 

Re: It's been asked before, but anyone TTC?

• Options
    I'm pregnant, but it was very much a shock. I'm due at the end of June.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    Thinking about trying after my next cycle. Some of my friends think I am crazy, I am ready now but I would prefer to have a baby late summer or later so I should wait one more cycle!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are holding off trying until next fall...unless there is a surprise. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Congrats, jess!

We are not TTC, but we're fairly 'lax about TTA, also. I am on the mini pill, which I know isn't all that effective and my OB recommended going to a regular BCP at 6m, which I haven't done. I'm still BFing, though, and no period yet. I've tested twice when things got a little weird (nausea, cramps) but they were neg.

The plan is to get pregnant sometime around May-Sept, of next year. We'll see.

imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagejess143hanna:
    I'm pregnant, but it was very much a shock. I'm due at the end of June.

Congrats! I'm a little jealous :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I wish!  DH isn't on board just yet...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageCarrieLiz:
    I wish!  DH isn't on board just yet...

Congrats, Jess!

DH was ready a couple of months ago. It totally took me by surprise when he told me I should stop taking BC!

• Options
    Not ttc but not preventing either. Still bf-ing and no period yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Not yet.  I'm not ready yet with the PPD issues I've faced.

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • Options
    Nope - we're all done and I have Mirena now
  • Options
    We haven't been preventing it at all. I am breastfeeding still (along with some solids), and I just got my second period since I gave birth. I am a little surprised that we are not pregnant yet because it only took one cycle to get pregnant the first time, and I have heard that the second time is supposed to be easier.
  • Options
    Well, for those that check this thread, I'm pregnant now! Due July 23rd!
  • Options

imagenattn:

I'm due on July 23rd also! See ya on the July 2012 board!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagedimples5214:

imagenattn:

I'm due on July 23rd also! See ya on the July 2012 board!

I posted to you on July 2012 earlier... 

• Options
    I'm pregnant, due in the beginning of July! It was a complete shock to us. I'm breastfeeding ( yes, I know it's not a reliable form of birth control ) but I WAS taking the mini pill Jolivette(sp?) faithfully. We honestly weren't ready yet. I wanted to wait until my baby girl was at least a year to 2 years before trying again. But ready or not, it's happening! : )
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We are trying. DS will be 9 months old soon. Nursing started slowing down when he was about 6.5 months. I quit completely at 7.5 months. I've had 2 cycles since quitting though they are not normal yet. We haven't been preventing at all after the initial 6 weeks. We got pregnant relatively fast with the two youngest, so I've got my fingers crossed that 'our number 3' will be along soon! 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers imageimageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Heck no!!!! I'm thinking we are one and done. I ADORE my daughter but I realize trying to do it all with one baby is exhausting enough I don't think we could handle two without someone being short changed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"