Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Is it an evap line on Wondfo?

This morning I took a Wondfo HPT with FMU and there was a very faint pink line (I didn't temp this cycle so not sure what DPO I really am but FF suggests 8), however, it was not as close to the control line as I would expect. The "line" had one thin pink line right where the puffy part of the strip meets the thin part of the strip. I don't know how else to describe it. It showed up about 2 or 3 minutes and was still there after 40 mins. I can't PIP while at work but if someone knows how to do it from an iPhone, let me know and I can post a pic. Has anyone ever had one like this before? Is it an evap?

I will be retesting tomorrow morning but I am just afraid I am getting my hopes up for nothing. And I have seen other tests with evap lines on peeonastick.com but I haven't seen a Wondfo evap there. Ugh.

Started TTC 4/2011.
Unexplained IF - Started seeing RE on 4/12
Went on to do three medicated +TI cycles, 3 medicated IUIs - all BFN. 
10/14 - 1st IVF, Lupron protocol using menopur and bravelle. 14 eggs retrieved, 8 mature and 6 fertilized. 2 transferred and two frozen embies waiting. - BFP!!! 
EDD 7/16/15

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Is it an evap line on Wondfo?

• Options
    I sounds like it's where the dye comes out? That wouldn't count as a positive. Go to fertility friend and look at the tests gallery, you can search for error wondfos tests.
    Sweet Baby Samson born 11.16.10
    Darling Little Sydney born 12.22.12
    Two Babies in Heaven
    My Babe, More Precious is to Me
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~A ridiculous amount of love to all my Golden Girls!~
  • Options
    It doesn't sound like it's in the right spot. Probably just some residual dye that didn't spread across the strip.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I feel like there have been a lot of Evaporating Lines with the Wondfo's lately.

If it is really right next to the pink puffy part were you dip, it may not be an evaporting line or test line.  Usually the test line is a bit futher into the strip, not right along were the dye is stored.

I would maybe stop and get a $store test for tomorrow's FMU.

• Options

Thanks ladies. I think it probably is some kind of dye also. I have never seen anything besides a control line and the rest stark white so I wanted to see what you ladies thought.

ETA: I forgot about FF having test galleries. Thanks!

Started TTC 4/2011.
    10/14 - 1st IVF, Lupron protocol using menopur and bravelle. 14 eggs retrieved, 8 mature and 6 fertilized. 2 transferred and two frozen embies waiting. - BFP!!! 
    EDD 7/16/15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Instead of waiting until tomorrow hold your urine for about 4 hours and take another test. It will help calm you down.

Also if you have an iphone and have already taken a pic of the test, then you can email it to yourself at your work email address, and then upload the pic...

hope that helps...

good luck

BFP 1: Sept 5, 2011 - Ended in Chemical Pregnancy at 5 Weeks
    BFP 2: Dec 2012 - Baby Girl born in July 2012
    BFP 3: Sept 5, 2013 - D&C on Oct 16, 2013
    BFP 4: Jan 30, 2014 - Stick baby Stick ... Due Date Oct 1, 2014

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagerellicdragon:

Instead of waiting until tomorrow hold your urine for about 4 hours and take another test. It will help calm you down.

Also if you have an iphone and have already taken a pic of the test, then you can email it to yourself at your work email address, and then upload the pic...

hope that helps...

good luck

I cannot access tinypic at work (mediashare websites). Is there another way to load them?

Started TTC 4/2011.
    EDD 7/16/15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagejessuhmarie:
    It sounds like that's the part of the test where the dye is stored and the urine runs through it when you dip. Do you take OPKs? It should be in the same area as the test line on an OPK would be. The thin line to the left is often pink and thin after you dip it on Wondfos (well I noticed that on the OPKs, I never noticed it when I took HPTs a few months back). A BFP should be pink and as thick as the control line

I do take OPKs and have not seen a line like this on either the OPK or the HPT ones. And of course I didn't save the FMU to take a second test. Anyway, I think I was just having wishful thinking.

Started TTC 4/2011.
    EDD 7/16/15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagetennisanddance:
    imagerellicdragon:

hope that helps...

good luck

I cannot access tinypic at work (mediashare websites). Is there another way to load them?

Sorry not that I know of.

I would recommend just trying to hold off going to the restroom and testing again.

It happened to me last month too with a Wondfo, and I tested during lunch at work with a First Response and got a BFP...

BFP 1: Sept 5, 2011 - Ended in Chemical Pregnancy at 5 Weeks
    BFP 2: Dec 2012 - Baby Girl born in July 2012
    BFP 3: Sept 5, 2013 - D&C on Oct 16, 2013
    BFP 4: Jan 30, 2014 - Stick baby Stick ... Due Date Oct 1, 2014

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagerellicdragon:

Sorry not that I know of.

I would recommend just trying to hold off going to the restroom and testing again.

It happened to me last month too with a Wondfo, and I tested during lunch at work with a First Response and got a BFP...

Thanks for sharing your experience. :) I am debating on testing at lunch. If I do and if it were a BFP, my coworkers would wonder why I was crying (tears of joy). And I probably wouldn't get much work done after that. I am thinking I might test this evening though.

I looked at FF and I am really not sure. I saw some that looked similar to what I saw this morning and were positive and some that were similar and were negative.

Started TTC 4/2011.
    EDD 7/16/15

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"