Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Ugh, I hate finding a new pre-school...

Today we went one last time to before we signed the twins off for pre-school starting next semester (they were going to the pre pre-school for a couple hours three times a week before starting 1/2 days next year.  

In the previous times I had only visited when the director was there.  She wasn't there so we just sat and observed the classroom.  Wild animals behave better than those kids and when the director isn't around.  We observed three pushes, one hit, and a bite.  The teachers are just real surly (I had noticed that before but it really hit me today) and they only got involved after we started saying things.  At first I was just thinking I was being overprotective but the second I got in the car my nanny was livid.  

So we are back to square one :( 

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg

Re: Ugh, I hate finding a new pre-school...

• Options
    That stinks!  The right one will come along and you will know it :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hence why I always feel that doing a surprise visit and multiple visits on different days at different times is so important in getting the true picture - good luck in your search.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yikes! That's appalling. And OMG I can't believe they are already old enough. Seems like yesterday you were pregnant. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"