15 Weeks Pregnant
Options

I am just curious to see if anyone else that is 15 weeks knows the gender of their little one? We have two girls which we found the gender out both times but this is our last pregnancy so we are TEAM GREEN! I hope I don't go crazy!!

Re: Gender

• Options
    I'm 15 weeks and do not know the gender yet. I'm scheduled to go on Nov 18th to find out. Oddly enough this is also my last pregnancy and I also have two girls, so I'm right there with you!!! Good luck!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This is my first, but we're not finding out the gender till it's born either. I'm from a family of twelve kids, and my Mom never found out once! It was always so much fun being surprised, so that's what I wanna do with my baby too. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am 15 weeks and 2 days we find out what we are haveing on the 23 of this month and we are so happy.. this is my 1st.... we are so happy and cant wait to find out what were having

• Options
    imagelayne921:
    I'm 15 weeks and do not know the gender yet. I'm scheduled to go on Nov 18th to find out. Oddly enough this is also my last pregnancy and I also have two girls, so I'm right there with you!!! Good luck!!!

I find out the 18th aswell!! =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    dont know how you are managing to hold out.  I waited with the first child, and the suprise was wonderful! But this time i can hardly wait! :-)  good luck
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

This is baby number 3 for me. I have 2 boys we really want a girl this time around. My appointment is on the 14th.

GO TEAM PINK :)

Mommy of 2 boys. Hopefully #3 is a girl
  • Options
    we found out it was a boy at 13 1/2 weeks!
  • Options
    We found out that we were having a boy at 12 weeks 4 days.  I was shocked when the tech asked if we wanted to know the sex.  This is our first baby and I just thought, "Aren't those parts not done being made yet?"  She gave us an 85% chance that it's a boy and we've gone back to look back at the ultrasound dvd several times and we're pretty darn sure!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I found out at 13 weeks that we're having a boy! I don't know if its too soon to really tell so I'm gonna wait for confirmation at the 20 week u/s. Since this is our first pregnancy, we just want the baby to be healthy and the gender isn't as important, but definitely want to know ahead of time since I'm a planner!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 15 wks and itching to know what we are having.  This is our first and the first grandchild for my in-laws.  My doctor said we wouldn't find out until 20 wks so we are hoping to surprise the family at Christmas!
  • Options

This is my first child and Im 15 wks also!! I find out the sex on Nov. 17th and Im sooo excited!! But I have this crazy fear of not being able to find out. I think the baby will be positioned weird or will have its legs crossed. I think I would cry!

• Options
    My U/S is tomorrow-- I'll be 15w4d and we're hoping to find out, I can't wait!
  • Options
    That is so early! How did you do that?
  • Options

I am 15 weeks & we just found out we are having a GIRL! So excited! We have a 9 year old son so having a baby girl is just perfect for us! Good luck! And just like us I hope for healthy babies for everyone!

Go team PINK!! 

• Options
    I found out that I was having a girl at 13 weeks only because I'm high risk and I had to have the ultrasound really early. I had an intuition that I was a girl because this baby characteristics were much different than my baby boy. After some teasing banter the ultrasound tech confirmed it.
  • Options

I'm 15 weeks but i did a CVS at 11 weeks and found out it's a girl!  I think it's really unusual that we found out so early but FUN!

• Options
    i am 15 weeks, on my third pregnancy. if i remember right i found out my 2 girls at 18 weeks. but i probly wont get an U/S until january. we want a healthy baby but everyone is saying we should have a boy! i just want to know who's in there so we can talk to them with their name!!
  • Options

I'm 15 weeks today and don't get to find out until 20 weeks! It's driving me nuts...our U/S is scheduled for Jan 10th....I haven't bought a think yet, I'm going to go on a shopping spree come Jan! It's perfect, all the clearance sales :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Yes!  I am having a boy and I found out at 14 1/2 weeks.  This was actually the day I found out I was pregnant too! haha...what a day that was!  We are thrilled and are so excited.  I couldn't really tell in the sonogram, but my doctor could see little "boy parts" clear as day. 

• Options

Found out at 14 weeks...we are having a girl!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We found out at a 12 week ultrasound.  They said they arn't 100% sure, but it looks like a boy & girl!  Twins!
  • Options
    im 15 weeks tomorrow and we went to a special 4d ultrasound and found out were having a baby girl!!! It cost a little bit but its so wonderful to know and to see the baby happy and healthy in between doctor ultrasounds!!! 
  • Options
    I am 15weeks and know we are having a girl because we had early complications and had to do a CVS test that allowed us to find out!  Good luck
  • Options
    Well, I'm 15 weeks pregnant and I have to wait another 3 weeks to find out the sex of my second child. I'm pulling for a girl since I have a soon-to-be 3year old boy. Me and my fiance did do the Chinese Gender Predictor thing @ babyzone.com and it said we could be having a girl (fingers crossed) but we're gonna wait to get the official results from our doctor. Can't wait to begin shopping!!
  • Options
    I'm 15 weeks today with baby #4, we're due for another U/S on the 13th and my dr said that we should be able to tell what we're having. I'm hoping for another girl as we already have 2 boys and my daughter feels out numbered
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have an appointment next week but I don't there will be an ultrasound for this one.  I'm going to have to wait until 4 weeks later (around 20 weeks) to get the gender.  I really want to start planning the nursery and I can't wait to get started. Knowing the gender could not come soon enough!

• Options
    I'm 15 weeks and 1 day but will not find out until week 20!  we can not wait this is our 1st baby!!!
  • Options
    I'm 14w3d right now and I have an amnio scheduled for next week, 3/28. I read that those results take 10-14 days to come back so hopefully I will find out the week of 4/9! Hoping for a baby girl since I've already picked out (but not purchased) everything I want for her! I wouldn't want to start completely over if it's a boy (although I would be fine with a boy, just really want a girl). Smile
  • Options
    I'm 14w3d right now and I have an amnio scheduled for next week, 3/28. I read that those results take 10-14 days to come back so hopefully I will find out the week of 4/9! Hoping for a baby girl since I've already picked out (but not purchased) everything I want for her! I wouldn't want to start completely over if it's a boy (although I would be fine with a boy, just really want a girl). Smile
  • Options
    We find out on April 30th! Can't wait can't wait
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We found out at week 14, but because we had a CVS done.  We're looking forward to having John and Christian.  Identical boys
  • Options

I'm only 14 weeks and we found out we're having a girl!  Technology is getting so much better that the techs seem to be able to find out sooner :)

I'm definately NOT complaining :)

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am 15 weeks 1 day today and this is baby # 3 for my husband and I. We have an appointment June 11 which will be week 20 for me to find out rather we are having a boy or a girl! I will be very excited to find out because it is super hard shopping for fun baby stuff when you don't know if you are having a boy or a girl so I can't wait to find out, I will of course post as soon as we know. Secretly, I am rooting for team Blue!.......Shhh, don't tell if it ends up being a girl Surprise
  • Options

I'm 15.5 weeks right now *16 weeks on Tuesday* and we just went and got a gender-reveal sonogram outside of my doctors office YESTERDAY! We found out that we are having a BOY!! :) It's our first pregnancy so I am so impatient I could not wait until my 20 week appointment at my doctor's office - so we went where all my friends go to find out early and we got our big news :)

And then went shopping of course ;)

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'll be finding out at right around 18 weeks. With my son, I didn't find out until 21 weeks. However, a girl at work is due 2-3 weeks after me and she already knows she's having a boy! I joked, and said, "That's not fair. My baby will be here first." :P We can't wait to know, nor can our families. I was secretly hoping at my 14 week appointment, they would do an ultrasound and just "happen" to see. Oh well. Hopefully, the baby will be in a good position, so they can see.
  • Options
    I'm 15 weeks and I have a son that  is 6 years old and we  just found out i'm having twin girls...yea me. I guess that wraps it up for me i'm done!
  • Options
    I'm 15 weeks too.. and we are not finding out till 19 weeks.. ;( I cant wait.. but on another note have any of you have felt the baby move yet?
  • Options
    We found at at 12 weeks 3 days that it was a boy, whoohoo! During our NT scan. The tech just asked if we wanted to know...I was so shocked she could tell! : ) We'll find out in a few weeks if she was right haha.
  • Options
    what is a nt scan
  • Options
    I am new to this site and I was reading your post.. I will be 15 weeks tomorrow (thursday) and we found out we are having a girl today :) The doctor is 95% sure it's a girl. We will have our target sonogram next month. We are excited either way though! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"