Hawaii Babies
Options

anyone interested in a book exchange?

in case you haven't gotten this from a friend already - it's a book exchange/pyramid scheme.  you send one book to the child in slot #1, move the child in slot #2 to #1, then put your LO down in slot #2.  then send the letter to 6 friends.  so, in short, if everyone follows through, you send 1 book and receive 36.  the child's gender and age are given, so hopefully you receive age-appropriate books.  anyone want to participate?  i usually don't do these things, but in this case, figured it can't hurt - it's a small enough investment for potentially lots of books!  Smile  

PM or FB msg me your address if you'd like to be added!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: anyone interested in a book exchange?

• Options
    Do you think people will actually do it?  I mean, I would if I knew I'd really get the books back.  Although, I suppose if I get a handful of books I'd be happy.  I got one of these for a sticker exchange but never did it.  I bought the stickers but couldn't think of 6 people who would actually want to do it.  But maybe they'd be more likely to do books?  I dunno.  Does it have to be a new book?  Or can it be one you want to recycle?
  • Options
    yeah, I don't know if people will actually follow through.  I do feel like I should participate, so as not to disappoint my friend who sent it to me =P but...who knows.  but yeah, i feel like as long as I got a few books, I'd be happy, so it's worth a shot?  It doesn't specify whether it needs to be new, so I was planning to send one that I changed my mind about after buying it - it got great reviews, but E doesn't seem to like it.  so it's basically brand new.  it never occurred to me to send a book that wasn't new though - i wouldn't mind as long as they were in good shape!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I tried to do this...Asthon still hasn't gotten a book:(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"