Boston Babies
Options

OB recs in Wilmington/Woburn/N Reading area

Hi all,

I live in Wilmington and my current OB is in N. Reading. My son is almost 10 weeks old. I can't stand y current OB. Long story behind that one, but she is just not for me. Anyone have any recommendations for that area? I'm ideally looking for a female doctor and one that is affiliated with Winchester hospital, but I'm open to that if need be.  

Re: OB recs in Wilmington/Woburn/N Reading area

• Options

I am not sure if North Andover is too far (Located at the corner of 125/114), but I love my OB, Dr. Michelle Rotter and she is out of Winchester hospital.

Married by best friend on May 15, 2010 First BFP (Honeymoon Baby) on June 8, 2010 Mackenzie Anne born sleeping on November 26, 2010 at 30 weeks Mackenzie had Congestive Heart Failure and Hydrops Fetalis; CP in April 2011 Waiting on our take home baby... http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f3278 ****PGAL/PAL Always welcome**** BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I also live in Wilmington and used to see Dr. Waters at Winchester OBGYN Associates (in Woburn).  She left the practice last December, but I've met with a couple of the other doctors and really liked them.  Dr. Fullerton delivered my son and she was great. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi,

Another vote for Michelle Rotter in North Andover (Winchester affiliated). I live in Tewksbury but the 15 minute ride to North Andover down Rt. 125 is pretty easy for me and my DH. I have seen her twice now. She's very nice, informative and patient. I also like all the staff at her office from front desk, nurses, u/s, and lab lady. Dr. Rotter is more on the younger side (maybe mid 30's??) but I actually like that. I saw some nice feeback on her online so that helped me make my final decision.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I use Dr. Otilia Braescu at Harvard Vanguard in Chelmsford.  That sounds far, but it's just off 129 on the Billerica line.  I live closer to Wilmington than I do Billerica and it only takes me about 10 minutes to get there.  She's fabulous and very helpful.  She's answered all my questions as a FTM and best of all they have a laptop ultrasound in the office so I get one just about every time I'm in there! 

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"