Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Typical DH Vent

I learned pretty early into our relationship & marriage that DH is super picky about his clothes...wish I could say he was a stylish dresser but yeah not so much, I love him to pieces regardless and he is a man set in his ways.  So I stopped wasting my time and our money getting him clothes because they would sit in his closet with the tags on then a year later go to Goodwill...like I said waste of money.  He is in charge of buying his own clothes which rarely happens.  There are a few brands that are safe for me to purchase and they work so at least I can help him keep an updated wardrobe. 

Last week he was complaining about not having enough jeans so I told him to write down the exact style, size, & color and I would go pick some up for him.  I brought a new pair home and made him try them on immediately...he complained about them not fitting right through the thigh to me they looked no different than the jeans he already has, but fine I offered to take them back.  "No they'll be fine, I'll wear them...promise".  Yeah here we are a week later and the tags are still on them with the receipt tucked in the pocket.  I just moved them to the top of his jean pile as a "hint" but if those suckers aren't worn by the end of next week I'm returning them and getting something for myself. 

If you got this far thanks...needed to get that off my chest.  

Re: Typical DH Vent

• Options
    Men are so weird! You should def return them and get something for you :)  
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    MH is that way, but with food. He is the pickiest eater, and has a couple chronic illnesses that involve dietary restrictions. So i never know what he's going to turn his nose up at, and let me tell you, I'm a really good cook. I'm almost at the point of just saying screw it and make your own food, but i know he would just eat junk.

TTC since October 2009
    2 failed IUIs with Clomid
    IVF #1, ER 10/29/2011
    ET 11/3/2011
    One embryo transferred, four frozen
    11/12/2011, BFP, 11/13/2011, BFP, 11/14/2011, BFP
    First Beta 11/14/2011, 499
    Second Beta 11/16/2011, 893
    Third Beta 11/18/2011, 1510

Lost my dear husband, October 3, 2012. You are the bear of my heart dear, and nothing can take that away.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJenny829:
    Definitely this!
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageJenny829:

I agree as well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    imageJenny829:
    Yes!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Men are so weird. Sounds just like my DH - he only wears certain things. Only certain things fit him -- I cant shop at 'normal' clothing stores because everything is too small for him. So I have to order online from Old Navy or Eddie Bauer...big and tall of course. He is a man set in his clothing ways as well. 

I would have just returned them -- i am certain he wouldnt have known the difference.  

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards