March 2011 Moms
Options

I think I just got deleted from the Facebook Group

I went to look today, and the group is gone from my homepage.  What's up with that!?!
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I think I just got deleted from the Facebook Group

• Options
    I am too...I was just going there to post something too...guess I wasn't quick enough to respond...I would like to be added back!
  • Options
    For those who got deleted, they were deleted because they never post. If you want to be added back you will need to add an admin....Allison, Amy or Aubrey and then they can add you back. But just curious if you don't post or haven't in a long time why do you need to be part of the group?
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep there were multiple posts about if you don't post often (or at all) then you need to either show you are a part of the group or be deleted.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    terribly sorry I didn't post over the last two weeks.  my son just had surgery and I had better things to take care of.
  • Options
    The admins were just cleaning up the board a bit from people they've never seen post. You can get readded. There was a document posted for people to check in just to see who was around not to be removed. Hope your son has a quick recovery!
  • Options

imagejknit:
    terribly sorry I didn't post over the last two weeks.  my son just had surgery and I had better things to take care of.

I think it may have been a mistake that you got deleted? Maybe someone spelled your name wrong when searching for your activity, and didn't think that you posted?  I can add you back in to the group if you would like. 

Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • Options

imagebabygray2:
    I am too...I was just going there to post something too...guess I wasn't quick enough to respond...I would like to be added back!

You only have 3 posts on here (Two of them about the FB group) and you have NEVER posted on the FB group, besides putting your name in the document.  We made it clear that we do NOT want lurkers, I am sorry, but I don't think the FB group is for you. 

Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • Options
    imageAllisonb17:

imagebabygray2:

You only have 3 posts on here (Two of them about the FB group) and you have NEVER posted on the FB group, besides putting your name in the document.  We made it clear that we do NOT want lurkers, I am sorry, but I don't think the FB group is for you. 

Yes 

• Options
    How can I join??
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    Aw geez, sometimes people on here are mean.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageAllisonb17:

imagebabygray2:

Agreed - if you just want to lurk to occasionally ask questions that is what the bump is for.  

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The FB group sucks anyway. Sorry! I left it when someone admitted to slapping their baby "really hard" when she bit during nursing. I was the only one who seemed to take issue with it. That group wasn't for me. At all. I tend to think if the same thing was mentioned anywhere on the bump that woman would be flamed to hell and back.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageiamgrace:
    The FB group sucks anyway. Sorry! I left it when someone admitted to slapping their baby "really hard" when she bit during nursing. I was the only one who seemed to take issue with it. That group wasn't for me. At all. I tend to think if the same thing was mentioned anywhere on the bump that woman would be flamed to hell and back.
    I have to agree. There was WAY too many random posts for me to even try to keep up with the FB group. I prefer the bump boards personally.
    Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Married Bio

• Options

imageiamgrace:

I would like to slap that mama in the face, and then some. 

• Options
    opps, deleted as I'm on the wrong year of March :-)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

imageiamgrace:

Indifferent

• Options
    imageAllisonb17:

imagejknit:

I think it may have been a mistake that you got deleted? Maybe someone spelled your name wrong when searching for your activity, and didn't think that you posted?  I can add you back in to the group if you would like. 

If you could add me back, I'd appreciate it.  Thank you.

• Options

imageiamgrace:

Yipes!  I would have taken issue with that...guess I missed it!  

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMySallyGirl:

imageiamgrace:

The whole thing was really weird. I questioned her on it and she saw no problem with what she was doing. I could have outed her I guess, but it felt weird because there are real names involved. Not that I would have posted hers, but she knew mine.
  • Options
    imageiamgrace:
    imageMySallyGirl:

imageiamgrace:

The whole thing was really weird. I questioned her on it and she saw no problem with what she was doing. I could have outed her I guess, but it felt weird because there are real names involved. Not that I would have posted hers, but she knew mine.

She ended up leaving a few weeks ago. I guess we're offensive.

• Options
    imageerikawvu:
    imageiamgrace:
    imageMySallyGirl:

imageiamgrace:

She ended up leaving a few weeks ago. I guess we're offensive.

Ah yes - she complained about a picture that was posted.  Funny that she was okay with slapping her baby but left the group over a picture posted she did not care for.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageiamgrace:

And flaming her would make her stop slapping her baby how?? I had a serious problem with it but my b!tching her out wouldn't have made her stop, I pick my battles and that was a losing one. And several of us did call her out on it, just FYI.

• Options
    imagetinklinz:

imageiamgrace:

And flaming her would make her stop slapping her baby how?? I had a serious problem with it but my b!tching her out wouldn't have made her stop, I pick my battles and that was a losing one. And several of us did call her out on it, just FYI.

oh, I didn't mean that it would make her stop- sorry you took it that way. I am glad others called her on her behavior. I left the group immediately after the few comments I had back and forth with her so I didn't see if others took up with her afterwards.
  • Options
    Super Republican slapped her baby?  WTF!?!? 

• Options
    imagetinklinz:

imageiamgrace:

I think quite a few of us had an issue with what she said about that. I definitely did. But as a group we really try to be nonjudgmental, as PP said, it wouldn't have made her stop and it became pretty clear following that post that her views/values don't mesh with the rest of us and she left. I hope you won't let one bad apple ruin your opinion on the whole group. I think we have a great dynamic over there!

• Options
    What kind of picture would make her leave a group??
  • Options

imageMagical95:
    What kind of picture would make her leave a group??

A photo of a naked man with a strategically placed flower.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh geez. Now I could see if there was no flower....
  • Options
    i just noticed i was deleted too...i've posted some pics and asked some questions before...i didn't know there was a quota.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image imageimage image image
  • Options
    Exactly.  I'm a notorious lurker on both here and FB.  I didn't realize that wasn't allowed on the FB page.  
    BFP#1 on 7.1.10 ~ Little Miss M born on 3.3.11 BFP#2 on 4.7.12 ~ EDD 12.17.12 ~ natural MC at 6w3d BFP#3 in 11.5.12 ~ EDD 6.29.13 ~ angel baby lost at 18w6d due to terminal diagnosis
  • Options
    imageiamgrace:
    imageMySallyGirl:

imageiamgrace:

Actually I believe she was flamed for it...the FB group is nice and if someone is offended no one is afraid to say so.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"