Indiana Babies
Options

Friday check-in!

Sorry I'm a little later this morning... I was a sleepyhead. 

1. how are you feeling?

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?

3. weekend plans?

4. do you wear jewelry everyday or for special occasions?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Friday check-in!

• Options

1.  Ok I guess, I think I got enough sleep now.  CD16 of this cycle and we aren't allowed to try again yet since they said to wait 3 cycles post loss before trying again.

2. Highlight- Visiting a friend, going shopping and lunch on Tuesday.  I finally bought some frames so I can get going on planning pics for the entry hallway collage.  Lowlight- We didn't win the powerball on Wed. :(  but noone else did either, so I guess that we need another ticket :)

3. Meeting friends from back home in IL for dinner tonight at PF Changs- they are in town for the night.  No specific plans for the rest of the weekend.

4.  I wear my wedding and engagement rings everyday... unless I'm cleaning or doing yardwark, I take them off for a bit at home.  If I'm leaving the house, I generally wear earrings, necklace, and watch... various ones, I like to mix it up.  I used to wear jewerly everyday when I worked in an office, but now that I'm a SAHW, I just don't see the need.

Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!

• Options

1.  tired.  c. was getting so much better at sleeping.  then last night i didn't get to sleep until 11:45.  and she was up at 2 and 6.  hoping for a better night tonight.

2.  highlight:  getting to see my family.  lowlight:  my grandma passed away.  so although it was great to see all my family - it was at the viewing and funeral.

3.  i got nothing.  dh is working all weekend.

4.  i used to wear jewelry everyday when i got dressed up for work.  now i mainly wear it when i get out of sweats.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ambigs, I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Options

ambigs- so sorry for your loss!  

1. how are you feeling? feeling good but feel huge!

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? highlight-getting Lucy's room almost 100% done! lowlight- all the rain!!

3. weekend plans?getting a prenatal massage tomorrow then we are going with friends tomorrow evening to Zoo Boo.  Sunday we have church and our life group.

4. do you wear jewelry everyday or for special occasions?  not much of a jewelry fan.  just wear my wedding ring and earrings.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? Tired this morning but glad the sun is finally out!

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? HIghlight= DH and I agreed on a name for LO Lowlight= DH changed his mind, doesn't like the name now

3. weekend plans? Not much, first weekend in awhile that is open : )

4. do you wear jewelry everyday or for special occasions? Some jewerlry but always the wedding/engagement rings

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

1. 2 weeks, 2 days PP and feeling great.  Jack slept for 5 1/2 hours last night, which was much needed after a fussy day.

2. Highlights of the week: Jack had a great 2 week check-up and is back to his birth weight.  I had been stressing out about how much he's getting when breastfeeding, so that confirmed it's most likely enough!  Another boob-related highlight: I have gotten far enough ahead of him with feeding/pumping that I got to start my freezer stash this week.  Jack passed his follow-up hearing test on Monday (he failed it twice while in the hospital), so that's a major relief.

Lowlights - DH's leave is over and starting Monday he'll be back full time.  He worked most of the day yesterday and is working a half day today...and maternity leave is definitely more fun when he's here to help.  

3. Not much!  Watch a ton of football, nap, and get the house ready for my in-laws' forever-long visit that starts next week.  :/

4. I wear my wedding ring (not right now, but in theory), a silver Tiffany ring from DH on my right hand, and diamond earrings every day.  I'm getting better at wearing different necklaces to accessorize my outfits, but I don't have one particular staple necklace I wear all the time like my rings and earrings. 

• Options
    imagefaupanda:

illnigal - what does CD stand for?

Ambigs - I'm sorry for your loss :( 

CD stands for cycle day, for those crazy ladies that chart their cycles.  CD1 is the first day of your period and then you count up from there.

• Options

1. how are you feeling? A little stressed, but okay overall.

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?
    Highlight-getting some positive news from my OB/GYN and finishing another clinical rotation. Lowlight-Didn't hear anything back about my labs yet. Now I have to wait until next week to hear something.

3. weekend plans?
    DH and I both work tomorrow. Sunday I'm having lunch with some friends.

4. do you wear jewelry everyday or for special occasions? I wear diamond studs and my wedding rings all the time. A couple days a week I'll put on other rings, necklaces, and bracelets, but I'm just too lazy/forgetful the rest of the time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? Exhausted!  Too little sleep...I can not stay up late and get up early anymore!
    2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlight-Making $ at my Garage sale!  I am also getting to spend time with my dad. Lowlight-Not selling as much junk as I want at my Garage sale!

3. weekend plans? Garage sale yesterday and today.  Church and relaxing tomorrow.

4. do you wear jewelry everyday or for special occasions? The only thing I wear every day is my wedding band.  Sometimes I wear my engagement ring.  I have been trying to wear my jewelry more often, because I have it so why not wear it.

photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

ambigs - so sorry for your loss 

1. how are you feeling? Soo very tired, and not able to get enough sleep due to all the potty runs!  But, I'm still feeling very excited and so happiness is keeping me going!

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlight - telling my friend from dance who is also pregnant that I'm expecting.  She was so excited and we got to jump up and down like little girls, squeeling and everything!  Low light - my husband has a huge exam next week, so he's been busy and stressed, so I'm feeling for him and it's hard to leave him alone long enough to do the studying he needs!

3. weekend plans? Relaxing and catching up on sleep!  I had ballroom dance on Friday, and basically just trying to stay out of DH's way so he can study. 

4. do you wear jewelry everyday or for special occasions? I try to wear wedding/engagement ring everyday (but sometimes forget).  And I occassionally remember to wear more jewelry, but normally not. 

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"