Hawaii Babies

Well since everyone else is asleep...

Thought I'd check out the Hawaii board and say "hi" because it's only 11pm here and everyone else is either asleep or just waking up lol!

DH and I moved to Oahu May 2010, he's in the Coast Guard and I'm a stay at home wife, soon to be stay at home mommy!

I'm going to the Tripler OB clinic Nov 28th for my first U/S and have read mixed reviews about it but I don't have much of a choice with Tricare. Anyone else going to Tripler and if so how do you like it?

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Well since everyone else is asleep...

• Hi =) Unfortunately, a lot of us on this board aren't actually in Hawaii (although several are)--as for the rest, we're either from there, got married there, like it there or just like this group of ladies on the board. So that might explain why a lot of us on this board was sleeping earlier as well...

But congrats on your pg and welcome to the board!!

Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Welcome to the board! I'm in Australia (we got married in Hawaii in 2008) so I don't have any advice about Tripler, but I wanted to say congratulations!
    * the artist formerly known as redshoegirl *
    life in oz

• Loading the player...
  • welcome, nice to meet you :) we got married on Oahu but live in TX now. we have an almost 2 yr old. congrats on your PG
  • We also got married on Maui in 2008 but live in AZ.  Nice to see you on the board and congrats to you! :)  Good luck at your first U/S!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    | Olowalu, Maui ~ August 6, 2008 |
    | Family of 4 ~ April 2, 2011 |
    | Family of 5 - October 24, 2012 |
  • Welcome to the board and congrats! I was married in Kauai in 2007 but now live in Oklahoma (we're native Californians though)...

There are some military mommies who stop by from time to time so hopefully they can answer your Q's @ Tripler! Good luck!

• Hi there.  =)  Welcome to the board!  I'm on Oahu and also currently a sahm to a little boy.  We're not military so we have no experience with Tripler but I hope you have a good experience there.  We have Kaiser and I'd always hear bad things about it but they were awesome for my first pregnancy and birth so I'd take those not-so-great reviews with a grain of salt.  Hopefully someone with a recent experience at Tripler can chime in with their thoughts! 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"