May 2011 Moms
Options

Tips on dealing with DH?

DS still hasn't gotten attached to anyone but me and DH is starting to lose it.  I EBF and SAH.  He reaches for me when he is upset and DH is holding him.  I have tried leaving him at home alone with the baby and DH does baths every night, but it doesn't seem to be working.

What else can I do?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Uploaded from the Photobucket Android AppBabyName Ticker

Re: Tips on dealing with DH?

• Options
    I think it's just something that will come. Until she was about 5m actual, LO often cried when DH came home and said hello to her. It discouraged him a bit, too. But recently he has been able to start playing some games with DD (taking her hand in his mouth and sucking and then letting it slip back out with a "popping" noise, for example), and now whenever he gets home he gets a big old smile and she immediately tries to shove her hand in his mouth. I think as long as he's spending time and interacting with your DS that he'll come around!

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"