January 2011 Moms
Options

How many pictures

of LO do you have hanging up? (or up for display, not necessarily on the walls)

Re: How many pictures

• Options
    Only 2 right now.  We had a lot more but we packed up a lot of our pictures and stuff trying to declutter the house for potential renters.  I can't wait to hang a bunch up at our new place. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Three are in frames and 2 are on the fridge. We still have 2 maternity pic that are in frames that will probably be swapped out eventually.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    7 or 8. For a while there we didn't have any and I felt like a bad mommy. I went a little crazy and now there's 2 in pretty much every room.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    this is going to make me feel like a terrible mommy for admitting this but up until a month ago we didnt have any of him framed/displayed. but we were in the process of selling our house, packing, & moving so i'd actually gone through a lot of others we'd had out. but even now we just have 1 newborn pic framed (which is 1/2 the size of the framed pic of our dog :/  & then we have a collage of 4 pics of him.
  • Options
    10+ I have five individual in frames on the entertaiment center.  Four on the fridge, one in my bathroom, one in Cooper's room and six framed in a collage on the wall.  LOL I have a lot of pictures!
  • Options

Short answer is 3 (one of her & my parents, her & H's parents, and one of just her).

Long answer is H & I have most of the screens in the house set up to scroll through either our generic Joaquin photo file or the Joaquin + Lambie file.  So I'd also count my PC because it's in a public display spot and usually on, but it uses hundreds of images.  So meh.

• Options
    We have about 30 at home and I have about 50 on my wall at work... I have one of my wall tiled with her pics plus I have digital photo frame doing a slideshow all day long. lol
  • Options

Ok, I was beginning to worry. I picked up (finally) newborn pictures and between those and his Christening pictures and the ones I put in frames for Father's Day there is a whole lot. I was beginning to second guess putting the frames on the walls because it's a bit overload - but I'm doing it anyway :) I have 1 11x14, 1 10x13, and then 3 8x10, and then a few 4x6s and 5x7s haha

Oh yeah, and one of those black and white strips that you take in the picture booth on the fridge!! 

• Options
    I have a couple pics of the kids in their rooms, on the fridge and coffee tables in the living room. All their milestone pics (newborn, 3, 6, 9, 12 month etc) are hanging in the den/playroom and on the fireplace mantle. So I would say 10+ and more to come now that our stairs and hallway are painted I will be hanging lots of black & white candids.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"