New Orleans Babies

Will be joining you soon!

Hi everyone. I am currently living in Florida and my DF just got a new job that will be moving us into your area. We are super excited and can't wait to start this new step in our lives. 

I was just wondering how many New Orleans Mommas there are and if there are any GTG or anything.

Also any recommendations on places to live in the area? TIA! 

Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
, 💙💙💙💙💙💙

Re: Will be joining you soon!

• Welcome!  I hope you guys love it here.  I'm sure others will post some recommendations on where to live.  We are happily (well yeah mostly haha) living in the suburbs.

I do wish this board was more active.  GTGs would be awesome - as a SAHM I need more adult interaction!  ha. 

• Thanks! :D

Your girls are absolutely beautiful!  

I  hear you on needing more adult interaction lol. My DF is gone a lot for his job and I am a SAHM so between taking care of my DS, our animals, and the house I don't get out much.  

Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!! I'm with both of you ladies on the GTG, I'm in the same boat just moved here in july with my DH who's also gone a lot for his job. We are 13w with our first I'm also a SAHM now :) There's a website called meetups and you can look up hip mamas and papas for some GTG they are always doing fun things in the downtown area, I havent had a chance to go to any of them yet but definately going to be going on one of there outings soon. I did a lot of research when moving out here with areas that had low crime and good for family, I would recommend living around harahan, river ridge, and some of the old jefferson areas if the zip codes help I would look into living in 70123 or 70121 these areas are only 15 to 20 mins from downtown. Hopes this helps :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I'm so up for a GTG!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMay524:
    I'm so up for a GTG!

Me too!

And May- I haven't been on much lately. I didn't realize your DS was born. How are you guys?? Do you need anything??

• A gtg would be lots of fun. I really should check here more often. We live in Metairie. :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"