South Florida Babies
Options

Kid haircuts - where?

Where do you cut your kiddies hair?  Please recommend (So Miami, Pinecrest area).  We took the boys for their first cut in the Falls mall... we liked how it came out, but IMO a bit pricey ($16/ea) and they didn't even wash their hair.  LOL

Thanks.

-- Jackie
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Kid haircuts - where?

• Options
    They never wash my son's hair when he gets his hair cut! I'm not really sure why- probably because they might have trouble keeping their heads back and would freak out. I don't think Z. would enjoy having his hair washed at a salon. He doesn't even like having his hair washed at home! Anyway- we just go to the Hair Cuttery. It's around $11 or $12.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options
    We take Evan to a hair salon close to our home, which I think may be too far for you. But they don't wash his hair either if that makes you feel a little better. lol 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How about taking them where your DH gets his cut?  We've been taking Hunter to the barber/stylist that cuts Juan's hair and I think it costs $12 - yeah, they don't wash Hunter's hair either; but what Karen metioned makes sense :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagedoris03:

How about taking them where your DH gets his cut?  We've been taking Hunter to the barber/stylist that cuts Juan's hair and I think it costs $12 - yeah, they don't wash Hunter's hair either; but what Karen metioned makes sense :-)

DH isn't even happy with his own barber, but he's cheap!  LOL  I'd like them to stay in a kiddie type setting for at least another yr.  Silly, I know.  LOL

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

the boys go to "Chez Virginia" 's ;)

Each boy is $11 minimum + tip, I'm too cheap!

• Options
    I have been trimming her hair myself, but I took off a big chunk by accident at six months.  So, I've been letting it grow out.  I'll probably just take her to my hairdresser.  She used to cut my hair as a baby =)
  • Options

I take Abby to the Falls... they don't wash hairs at those bed sink things until they're much older.  But Vilma is really good and I don't trust Abby's curls with anyone else!

They should give you a twin discount lol 

• Options
    imagebritishbride05:

I take Abby to the Falls... they don't wash hairs at those bed sink things until they're much older.  But Vilma is really good and I don't trust Abby's curls with anyone else!

They should give you a twin discount lol 

We ended up going back to same place.  Honestly, we really like how they cut their hair.  They are great with the boys, have a lot of entertainment for them, and it is near the house.

No Twin discount... but we'll just reach that free hair cut a lot faster.  : )

-- Jackie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"