January 2011 Moms
Options

i think my son is turning into a zombie baby...

ok, think he's teething or just exploring???

p has been kind of a little terror lately with scratching, pinching, & biting. h & i can't feed him or even hold him without getting mauled. he actually cut my lip the other day b/c he grabbed on & pulled, i actually struggled to pry his little mit open! i briefly mentioned this to the pedi the other week & he said he thinks p is just finding new things & figuring out what he can do with his fingers. 

but then, the other day he BIT the foot off of one of his stuffed toys, it was crazy! and when he plays with his teething toys he'll shake his head (like a dog, from side-to-side) & makes hilarious noises while he does it. he's been a little drooly lately & hasn't slept all that well the last day or two so i'm thinking he's teething. his latest fascination is biting our chins, too. it's kind of funny but when he gets bitey it's scary! i'd have more sympathy for him if he is teething but after the duck foot & my lip i'm thinking he's got the taste for blood! Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: i think my son is turning into a zombie baby...

• Options

Hopefully it's just teething or one of those awesome phases they go through. I hope you have gotten some good home video of this behavior though :)

• Options
    Oh no! Lol! Poor little zombie. Hope those teeth come in quick.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thanks ladies. he didnt eat well yesterday so i am suspecting teeth now, i hope they come in quickly, too! still wish i got a picture of the duck aftermath!
  • Options

All that biting has got to be the teething.

And JT is now pinching and grabbing hard...that I think is hopefully a phase because it stinking hurts! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"