Health & Exercise
Options

Anyone have real contractions after a run?

Ok, so I'm not planning on running any marathons this week...but I ran 2 miles on Monday and once it ever stops raining, plan on running 2 miles every other day until he finally decides to come out!

Just looking for something anything that will encourage me he might get coerced out! Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers

Re: Anyone have real contractions after a run?

• Options
    With DS I exercised (elliptical and riding the bike) up until the night I went into labor..I went 41w6d. With DD I was running everyday including a couple of hours before my water broke. I frequently went to the gym to see if my contractions were the real deal. With both of my LOs I never experienced any contractions while I was running or after a run, in fact they would usually stop once I would start running.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I went for a 2 mile walk the day I went into labor with DS. No contractions after--I went home, took a nap, and woke up 2 hours later with contractions.

Get out there and go for it!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I stopped running after 20 weeks with my 2nd and switched to swimming but I definitely would get contractions while swimming and swam up until the day I delivered.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"