January 2011 Moms
Options

HDBD anyone?

Let's see some cute babies!

got anything resembling a bump yet sweethurricane?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: HDBD anyone?

• Options
    My husband may have thrown away my memory card.....yes I know, i'm not too happy. 
  • Options

imageimage" mce_src="image">

my little brother visited last week so these were from his visit. i was 18wks preggo in the first picture!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    No bump yet. I was so bloated last night that I looked about 4 months pregnant. I don't think th
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

No bump yet. I was so bloated last night that I looked about 4 months pregnant. I don't think that counts though.

But, I do have a cute kid:

• Options

How are all these babies getting so big?!

• Options
    imageSweetHurricane:

No bump yet. I was so bloated last night that I looked about 4 months pregnant. I don't think that counts though.

And a clean bathroom! Wow haha. Anywho, did Adrianna try to lick the toilet bowl? Be careful, my friend's kid did that before she could walk lol...she found her going to town on it haha

• Options
    imagekknapp25:

my little brother visited last week so these were from his visit. i was 18wks preggo in the first picture!

Thanks for the bump pics haha

• Options
    imagemishu917:
    imageSweetHurricane:

And a clean bathroom! Wow haha. Anywho, did Adrianna try to lick the toilet bowl? Be careful, my friend's kid did that before she could walk lol...she found her going to town on it haha

That is our spare bathroom. DD's the only one that uses it and that's just for baths. She loves unrolling the TP (obviously). She doesn't lick the toilet, but does lick the coffee table. She'll hang on to the edge and do squats, licking the table on her way up and down. Weirdo.

• Options

Kknapp - so cute!! Look at you hiking with an infant and almost 5 months preggo!! You go girl!

• Options

imageMrsLynnyD:

Who does JT look like?? I can't tell!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"