January 2011 Moms
Options

Burrrrrrrr

It's freaking cold and rainy here in Michigan.  Quick send warm wishes to Marsam, Jcole and Me!!! 

No really....what your weather like?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Burrrrrrrr

• Options

Overcast, cloudy, looks like it's going to snow but it's 45 degrees so I doubt it.

Angry This is for all you southern/west coast belles that are going to post about beautiful sunny 70+ degree weather.. I know you're out there!

• Options

Its nasty rainy here in S FL today but its still hot.  We are getting a cold front tonight so the high tomorrow is 78! 

I cant wait to wear my sweater

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I was depressed when I woke up and saw that it was raining. :(

I was going to run 2miles today and walk 4 to try and make up for not working out the last few days. Guess that is not going to happen.

I really don't like the rain, I almost with it was snowing.

• Options
    imageLizC72:

Its nasty rainy here in S FL today but its still hot.  We are getting a cold front tonight so the high tomorrow is 78! 

I cant wait to wear my sweater

Are you saying you are going to wear a sweater tomorrow when it is 78 degrees out?

• Options
    It's a high of 60 something here and WINDY!
  • Options
    sorry it's sunny & high 60s-low 70s here. but actually with no humidity & high elevation here it does sometimes feel cold. i feel so weird saying that b/c we just spent the last 5 yrs in upstate ny so we were coming from very cold, crazy snowy 4-5mn long winters.
  • Options

Yes but it will be like 65 in the morning--

• Options
    Today it is 70*, overcast and windy. We're getting a cold front so the next week is supposed to be a high of 70* and dropping down to 40* at night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I put the heat on in this house every night. I kind of like it though.

And a sweater when it's 78?? - you Floridians are nuts! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"