January 2011 Moms
Options

What does sleep look like for your LO?

As in nighttime, naps, etc.?

Re: What does sleep look like for your LO?

• Options
    Bedtime is between 7-8pm depending on the day and up for the day between 7-8am.  Naps are 10-11 or 12 and 2-4. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It's so all over the place for us...I can't seem to get a routine for more than 3 days in a row before it changes.

6 - 7pm: Goes to sleep, bed is pretty much the same everyday

2 - 5am: MOTN feeding anywhere during this time

5:45 - 6:45am: Up for the day

Naps - now here there is absolutely NO consistency

8:30 - 10am: morning nap anywhere from 25 mins to 2 hours (happened once and that was today) or none at all

1 - 3pm: afternoon nap anywhere from 20 mins to 1 hour or none at all

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsHollywood1023:
    Bedtime is between 7-8pm depending on the day and up for the day between 7-8am.  Naps are 10-11 or 12 and 2-4. 

This is us with Emily exactly, she's really routine.

However, Aiden was a totally different story. Sounds like JT and Aiden were a lot alike MrsLynnyD. Light at the end of the tunnel: Aiden has become very routine. It helped once we got down to one nap a day. It also completely changed when we did CIO and he learned to self-soothe for bedtime and naps.

Hope things straighten out soon for you!

• Options
    DD is up for the day at 7:15. She's up for an hour and goes back down. We have a loose nap schedule that is based on how she's acting. She'll be up anywhere from 1 hour to 2.5 hours between naps. Naps last anywhere from 1 hour to 2.5 hours. She takes 3-4 naps a day. Bedtime is sometime between 8 and 9, depending on a multitude of things.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ds wakes up anywhere between 6 & 7.  He takes a quick nap during the 20 minute ride to daycare at 8:30.  Then naps for 1 hour around 11 another 1-2 hour nap in the afternoon between 2-4, and most days he falls asleep during the 20 minute ride home from daycare at 5.  He then goes to bed for the night btween 7:30-8
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

p usually wakes up to my husbands alarm around 5am. sometimes if he's woken up during the night he'll sleep until about 6am.

just this past week or two he's changed a little (used to go down about 1.5hrs after he'd woken up) now he goes down for a nap around 9/9:30am & will sleep anywhere from an hour to 2hrs.

afternoon nap is around 2-3pm & he'll sleep usually about 2hrs for the afternoon nap.

bedtime is usually between 6:30/7:00 depending on his mood & how well he slept during the day.

he will generally sttn but if he does wake up it seems like it's always either at 1am or 2am.

• Options

Down at 7, up at 2 for feeding, down until 7am.

She takes 3 naps a day, very sporadic. Sometimes she's super sleepy and takes one really long nap and 2 shorter ones, and sometimes all 3 naps are only 30 minutes a piece.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Simon goes down anytime between 6:30 and 7:30 depending on the day. I've conditioned him to learn we don't get out of bed before 6:30. Sometimes he wakes up earlier and I either comfort him and put him back down or bring him to bed with me. He stays awake, but I don't get him a bottle and turn on lights til my alarm goes off. Just laziness right there.

We take Josh to school at 7:30, then back down for a nap til about 10. Then an afternoon nap from 12ish to 2ish maybe. Sometimes he takes another quick nap at 4 for 30 minutes or so, and sometimes we just keep him up and put him to bed earlier.

Hang in there, you guys will fall into a groove. :)

• Options

Bed at 8pm I wake her up at 6:45am.

Nap from 8:30-10:30

Nap from 1:30ish to 3:30ish sometimes longer

• Options

Here is a general idea of how we do things based on LO's cues (I work FT and have LO with me, so flexibility is key in our family): Wakes around 6:30 am and hangs out with daddy. Comes back to bed with me around 8:30 for nursing and usually a 45 min nap. At some point between 10-4 he takes 1-2 other naps (45 min-2h). Sometime between 5-9, he naps again (45 min-2h) then wakes up and plays for a bit. He naps wherever works for us depending on where we are: bed, nap nest at my office, in a wrap while I wear him, in the car, etc. He is down for nightime sleeping at 9-11. He wakes about every 2 hours for nursing, but goes right back to sleep. We cosleep, so I latch him and doze back off.

• Options

Bed between 7 and 8pm. Wake up between 6 and 7am.

Nap between 9 and 10am and again between 1 and 2pm. He will sleep anywhere from 30 min to 2hrs.  

The past month he has been waking several times per night.  He is very close to walking so I think he just has a lot going on.  I am exhausted though so if he doesnt go back to STTN then we are going to have to do some kind of sleep training. Did anyone else go through this at 8 or 9mo?   

• Options

Bedtime is usually 7:00-8:00pm, he usually wakes to nurse at 10:30pm when I get into bed with him (co-sleeping) and then again sometime around 3:00am and 5:00am. 

Awake for the day 6:00-7:00am.

He takes two naps at daycare usually 45min-2h at 10:00am and 2:00pm. 

LO has never STTN for a full 11 or 12 hours, actually his longest stretch ever was about 6.5 hours and I actually woke up to check on him! He's a pretty lanky baby (tall and thin), so I think he just requires more frequent nursing/eating. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"