Indiana Babies
Options

I can finally post again!

Hi Girls!

For some reason my account wasn't letting me post for the longest time!!  Anyways, tried again today and it worked!  Cant wait to catch up!

Courtney

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I can finally post again!

• Options
    yay!  welcome back......i wondered where you went! :)  how is your pregnancy going?  december will be here before you know it! :)
  • Options
    I wondered what on Earth happened to you. Welcome back to the board!! I can't remember...do you know sex baby will be?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

thanks girls!  I am having a c-section December 15th.  I am feeling good and cant wait to meet her!  We are having a girl, Lucy:)  Only 7 more weeks!!

She is being taken two weeks early because we have found out she has two holes in her heart:(  She will require surgery, but they hope to be able to do it when she is 3 months.  They found out the problem because her heart rate was averaging around 110 each apt.  She should be fine, she is in great hands!  However, Lucy could use any prayers!  

Hope everyone is doing great here!

• Options

yay for baby girls!  and i really like the name lucy - it's on my potential girl name list for baby # 3.  (i am having way too many baby #3 thoughts for just having a baby!) 

i'm sorry to hear that lucy has holes in her heart and will need surgery, that sounds scary.  but i'm glad to hear that she should be fine.  i will certainly be keeping her in my prayers. 

• Options
    Welcome back, Courtney! I am so sorry to hear about Lucy's heart. It sounds like the prognosis is good but I'm sorry that you both have to go through this at all. Sending lots of T&Ps!
  • Options
    sweettea congrats to you!!!  a little boy, how sweet!  hope everything is going great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"