January 2011 Moms
Options

House Hunting Update

So, like I said on FB, we decided to go with one of the houses we saw last week. It's 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and has a HUGE fenced in yard. The best part is that it's cheaper than all the others we looked at.

H's Sgt told him last night that it'd be ok for him to do the lease in the morning and go to my OB appt in the afternoon. Well, he got to work this morning and they told him no. He didn't get off until around 11. We decided that getting the house we like is more important right now, since most pregnant people don't see their doctor for a few more weeks anyways. We went to the real estate office and put in our deposit/application. Then we went to the city to have the water put in our name. We pick up our keys next Tuesday!!!

I don't have any pics right now, but I'll post them on FB when we move in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: House Hunting Update

• Options

YAY!!!! SO happy for you!!!! Party!!!

Let us know when your Dr.'s appmnt is.

• Options
    Congrats on the house!  Can't wait to see pics.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That is wonderful!!

I can't believe what a douche your DH's boss is - he seems to do things like that quite a bit. How frustrating! 

• Options
    So exciting!!!  Since you aren't PCSing will the Army still pack up your stuff and move it for you or do yall have to do it?
  • Options
    Yay can't wait to see pictures!!  How was the DRS?
  • Options

imageMrsHollywood1023:
    So exciting!!!  Since you aren't PCSing will the Army still pack up your stuff and move it for you or do yall have to do it?

We have to move ourselves. I'm going to start packing the millisecond H's parents leave (they're visiting this Sat-Weds). Then we plan on bribing his friends with pizza and beer to help with the actual moving part.

• Options
    Awesome I'm glad everything worked out!
  • Options
    Congrats! I'm so glad it worked out well for you. Can't wait to see pic too. :)
  • Options
    Yay!!! That is awsome. Good luck with moving. I am very excited for you. More excited than I should be I know but I can't wait till we move.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"