Minnesota Babies

Does anyone know of a REAL work from home jobs.

Hello all,

I am wondering if any of you ladies know of a "real" work from home job. I dont want to get rich quick ;-) but as my son is giving me a little more free time I would like to do some work from home stuff. Something other than cleaning, playing, cooking, etc! Please let me know your thoughts any imput will help dearly as I have been looking online and they all seem to be scams.

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Does anyone know of a REAL work from home jobs.

• As far as I know, most people who work from home have been able to because their full time job allowed them to work from home.

A few ideas: online tutoring, making stuff to sell on etsy, write articles. 

Wish I could help more.

IMG_2448
    "Be the Lego Lady"
  • I publish local e-newsletters and own a website for Macaroni Kid (www.macaronikid.com).  I publish the *** Rapids, MN area & the Anoka area.  This is a great WFH job that can be a full-time career.  I just put in my 2 week notice at my full-time job last week after working for Macaroni Kid for just under a year & a half.  So excited! 

There are quite a few in the Twin Cities already...but we are always looking for more publishers.  You can always email me at michellee@macaronikid.com if you want to know more.  Or just check out the website.  

If there is already one in your area...sign up!  There are a ton of great local activities and giveaways on each site.  It is very cool!

Got Kids? Get Macaroni Kid! Subscribe to your local site today for all family-friendly events & activities each week. Looking for a fun at home job? Ask me about becoming a publisher for your community! www.macaronikid.com Editor & Publisher at: www.coonrapids.macaronikid.com
  • Loading the player...
  • A lot of the health insurance plans offer work at home positions. It just really depends on if they're hiring for them or not. Right now would be a good time to check because open enrollment began on Saturday and it's really busy
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

In my bag
    d90
    50mm f/1.2 * 28-85mm (Macro) f/3.5-4.5 * 70-300mm f/3.5-4.5
    Opteka Fisheye Adapter * Lightscoop
  • imageMacaroniMichelle:

I publish local e-newsletters and own a website for Macaroni Kid (www.macaronikid.com).  I publish the *** Rapids, MN area & the Anoka area.  This is a great WFH job that can be a full-time career.  I just put in my 2 week notice at my full-time job last week after working for Macaroni Kid for just under a year & a half.  So excited! 

There are quite a few in the Twin Cities already...but we are always looking for more publishers.  You can always email me at michellee@macaronikid.com if you want to know more.  Or just check out the website.  

If there is already one in your area...sign up!  There are a ton of great local activities and giveaways on each site.  It is very cool!

Just a heads up when you made your account on TB you agreed not to be a vendor & this post is very much vendor as the more hits you get on your site the more money you get. I am more likely now not to visit your site knowing the owner dose not follow the rules. 

• I don't make money off of the hits on my site.  I am a business owner & mom that works from home.  Just sharing my good fortune with others.  This is the best thing that's ever happened to me and I just love to share it with the world.  ;)

It doesn't matter to me who visits my site.  It is just a great resource that I provide to local parents in my community.  

Got Kids? Get Macaroni Kid! Subscribe to your local site today for all family-friendly events & activities each week. Looking for a fun at home job? Ask me about becoming a publisher for your community! www.macaronikid.com Editor & Publisher at: www.coonrapids.macaronikid.com
  • Thanks for sharing your resource!  Sending you a pm.

• I would agree information you have posted on your site is helpful but how you made your first post made it seem like you make money off the site (I would quot the area I am talking about by I am on my phone & can't do that)  If I am wrong then I am sorry. Welcome to the Bump & I am glad you are part of the Bump.  We have has a problem of Venders in the past so we always like to stay on top of it :) Please forgive me if I am wrong 

Feel free to PM if you have any question  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"