January 2011 Moms
Options

MrsLynnyD

You look so cute preg. I swear, all my pics I either look terrified or like I am going to barf. Even at my shower, I had just been released from the hospital for preterm labor, and i look like I am going to faint.

Was that taken at the hospital the day you delivered?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: MrsLynnyD

• Options
    Also, I just realized you PM'ed me, from a week ago. I wrote you back!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yes, that was in the pre-op room! My face looks so smooshed and fat...it got so big when I got pg. One day I'll post a pic from my hot days ;)

Now THAT would be a good post - before and after pictures!!!

But thank you...I didn't take many pregnant but I'm glad I got that one. My DH cut his hair short shortly after seeing all those pictures LOL 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrsLynnyD:

Yes, that was in the pre-op room! My face looks so smooshed and fat...it got so big when I got pg. One day I'll post a pic from my hot days ;)

Now THAT would be a good post - before and after pictures!!!

But thank you...I didn't take many pregnant but I'm glad I got that one. My DH cut his hair short shortly after seeing all those pictures LOL 

Um He!! to the no. I was never hot before, but I sure love using pregnancy as an excuse for why I'm not hot now. Stick out tongue lol!

And your H looks so much younger with the longer hair. When I read your post I thought back to that pic you had of him and JT in your siggy a while back and he looked like a totally different person!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"