New to The Bump
Options

Newbie and TTC!!

Hello all! I have been lurking from time to time but decided it's time to start posting. I am 27 and my husband is 25 (26 next month). We got married in May 2008. We have enjoyed our first couple years together and have settled into our careers and just recently build and bought a house. We've decided about a 14 months ago to start trying for baby. After almost a year of trying, I decided to go talk to a midwife about why I haven't been able to conceive after being off BCP for a year. I had b/w done and had elevated levels of testosterone... I was referred to an endocrinologist and have just started metformin. My goal has been to be expecting by Christmas so we can tell our families the good news, but I think from the sounds of it, it will take some time. So, here I am! It'll be so nice to talk with everyone and get the "scoop" on all things baby. I am hoping that once I am pregnant that I will have a minimally invasive birth - hopefully naturally and drug free. But for now, I'll just accept being pregnant!

Re: Newbie and TTC!!

• Options
    hope you get your BFP soon !

BFP #1: 4/2/12 -- DD born 12/15/12. BFP #2: 4/1/14 -- CP. BFP #3: 4/28/14 -- EDD 1/10/15

Jan 15  NOV siggy challenge: 

• Options

Welcome!

I just started here myself. I hope you find some answers to any questions you have. I think this is a very good place to start out!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome & good luck! Check out the TTC board as well!
    ~ Mom to amazing daughter Sophia, born 2012
    ~ MC April 2015 at 16 weeks 
    ~ Current DD 10/2016
  • Options
    imagesbwinsor:

Welcome!

I just started here myself. I hope you find some answers to any questions you have. I think this is a very good place to start out!

Good luck!  Just a heads up girls, don't get upset if you have a 'gold' poster criticize your question/comment- they're just flat out nasty & immature. 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Thanks all! I appreciate the welcome! I am already 2 days late, but that hasn't stopped anything before. So we will see what happens in a few days.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"