November 2011 Moms
Options

weak feeling in arms

The last few days I have been having been a weak feeling in my arms. I can't hold my arms up or type for too long without them getting tired. They just feel very heavy. Kind of like I've been doing arm exercises everyday. Anyone else feel like this? I have an appointment with my dr on Friday, I plan to mention it then.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: weak feeling in arms

• Options
    I have somewhat the same issue; my arms hurt and my hands feel numb.  My DR said that this is normal in pregnancy but still mention it to yours. Let us know how it goes.
    ~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    yeah, my mom (my midwife) says that it's normal. I experience it from time to time as well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had the same problem... it mostly hits when I'm typing a lot, crocheting or have them in one position too long, our in-home nurse that comes says it's carpal tunnel but I still plan to mention it to my doc when I go in next Monday. My lower arms and hands will feel super weak and my hands will feel almost heavy but tingly and not belonging to me all at the same time lol ugh it's happening right now :/
    Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Mine feels the same way on my left arm, but I assume it's from the wonderful tendonitis I seem to have developed in my shoulder. Horray for random unfun pregnancy issues.
  • Options
    omg i just started feeling that yesterday. i feel like i have been lifting wieghts but i surely have not been.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"