January 2011 Moms
Options

Potty time?

LOL, yesterday when DS was playing in his pack n play he started making intentional nosies to get our attention. So I went over and asked him what's up. Well after I took him out and stood him up infront of me on the floor he was working on pooping. He was trying to tell me "Take me to the potty, I need to poop!" LOL, It's crazy to think that he was actually trying to tell us that he need to go. Apparently, DS did this the day before according to H. 

Anyone else's LO doing something like this????

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Potty time?

• Options

Yep, my two year old Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LOL! Same as ffejsgirl! My 7 yo tells us when he needs to go. Simon has a very distinctive screech when he's wet, but always after the fact. That's awesome for you! save you from changing poopy diapers!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    p sits on the floor & gets this concerned look on his face that's followed by squeezing his legs & grunting while he's working on a #2. he looks & sounds like an old man while he's working one out. then he sighs in relief when he's finished. it's pretty hysterical but i do sometimes worry if it means he's a little constipated.
  • Options
    No, but she's starting to like to poo in privet. She wont go into the foyer all day and then will crawl over, pull up on the table in there, grunt a few times, crawl back, and smell like poop.  She just started doing that a few days ago though.
  • Options
    imagekknapp25:
    p sits on the floor & gets this concerned look on his face that's followed by squeezing his legs & grunting while he's working on a #2. he looks & sounds like an old man while he's working one out. then he sighs in relief when he's finished. it's pretty hysterical but i do sometimes worry if it means he's a little constipated.

My DS does this too. It worries me a little too (constipation).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hollywood that is hysterical! My little guy will grunt a bit then when I say "Did you do poopies??" in this high pitched voice & then he smiles! There's no hiding it from him and no other advance notice other than the grunts and red face!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"