Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Looking for non-toxic scented candles and air fresheners....

Do they even exist?  If so, please share what you use.  Thanks!  :-D

(P.S. Looking for an air freshener that can sit in the house and make the air smell good....not just a spray in a pump bottle.) 

Re: Looking for non-toxic scented candles and air fresheners....

• Options
    I think some people just set out a dish of baking soda with a few drops of EO in it for air freshener.
    Natural M/C-> 10/21/09

2011 Reading Challenge

2011 Reading Challenge
    Adrienne has read 16 books toward her goal of 80 books.
    hide
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I've heard the Scentsy is supposed to be non-toxic.  I'm not sure what truth there is to that, but I LOVE their scents!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Bean pod candles. Best candles ever. Very fragrant (and the smell lasts for.ever). Made of soy. (IMO waaaay better than Yankee candle). https://www.beanpodcandle.com/beanpod/
  • Options
    I'm super sensitive to smells so I'm thinking about making my own soy candles with just the tiniest amount of EO. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I saw a great tutorial for re-using the wallflowers from Bath & Body works.  I love the scents they have but they are also filled with VOC's, so I saved up my empty ones and did this.  Pull off the wick, fill 1/3 of the way with an EO of your choice, and the rest of the way with water.  Re-insert wick and use as normal. 

I love it :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"